Updated performance guide for 2021 (standalone client)

Nice guide, thank you!
"
Mileto wrote:
Nice guide, thank you!

You're welcome.

Added a hint to enable dynamic culling and try vulkan renderer; the latter may or may not improve the performance (for me it did not).
Sitting in HO spamming alts for 4 hours straight is peak PoE gameplay. Thanks, Chris.
--noasync can save you in HC, even if you have a ultra fast SSD M.2 NvmE and the best CPU coupled with the best GPU. Syndicate Intervention makes your game freeze in SOME maps or layout if you don't wait long enough. This is circumstantial, but it happens. Even if you try to ALT-F4 or unplug your PC, the server will keep you in and packet will be lost. Say hello to Hillock!
thank you <3
I don't know much about how computers work and was wondering if the
"
Make sure both min and max values are set to 100%. This will ensure POE will always utilize your CPU to the fullest, even if the app thinks it is not necessary. We all know it is.

is dangerous for the longevity of my CPU?
Thank you this was realy helpfull!
not restricted to PoE, but i was experience several crashes and bsod's and i was seeing a bunch of errors in the Windows Event logger about those DCOM 10016 errors, especially about Windows security broker, those errors propagate even when the windows is installed "clean" after a format
after following some guides when i solved them all, ever since then my pc is visibly faster and i do not crash or bsod again
but a CTD happened which i is kinda normal for the game client nowadays
Last edited by Dragoon_Diver on Jan 18, 2021, 4:12:26 PM
Great guide thank you !
Max blocks Tanky dualist 34-40k dps thread/1028992
Almost max blocks Tanky witch 40k dps physic or element build thread/1071884
Nice bro. Thanks!
thanks!

up
If you can't control it, STOP.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type