European payment methods

Hi, Paysafe card FTW, (Portugal).

Any other method (apart from sms on mobile) is NOT na option for me (and many others). Please introduce it asap, I don't want to wait for open beta and this game deserves the support too.
Umm, I've read a few pages and I am quite surprised that I didn't read the easiest thing ever (at least from my german point of view).

What about a "normal" bank transfer?

Did I miss something? You can name a dozen third-party-companies that deal with your money, but you still have to use a bank account, right? So, why don't you let the "bankers" do their job?
I could write down some numbers (online or "in real life" at a desk) and my money will travel to New Zealand. Without any companies you might trust or not... ok, just you own bank of course.

Not sure if this would be the fastest/easiest way for numerous "microtransactions", but at least for an initial supporting purchase... why not?

Dynamit,
Architekturkritik, die man tatsächlich sieht!

Farin Urlaub
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2nz5q9
IDEAL is probably easiest for us dutch people
Also on my opinion, Paysafe Card would be ideal to pay you. But the values of them where 5, 10, 25, 50 and 100 € Well, you can calculate, how much it will be in USD.

But i would really welcome this Method.
uamfg
Major Tom the Insane
Also Austria here.
Since I don't own a credit card and don't want to use PayPal electronic direct debit would be awesome
austrian too xD

a normal bank transfer would really be great^^
or sms/ phone paiment..
A Sms payment will be great :|
sometimes is better !...!
Here in holland ALL banks support the payment method: IDEAL
It's simple direct internet banking.
SMS payment would be awsome! :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info