[3.9] Pure Physical Saviour + Vaal Double Strike (League Starter) (150M+ DPS)

"
Anbokr wrote:
Do you have a leveling guide/tips?

I just leveled with the traditional leveling uniques and swapped to Headhunter/Paradoxica/Saviour as soon as they could be equipped. I'd recommend using Cyclone with some ele damage and Herald of Ash until you get to blood aqueducts and can equip the swords. Seven league steps are also very helpful for budget leveling.

Just uploaded a quick Uber Elder fight vid.. forgot to equip the Lion's Roar again because I was testing a basalt flask while mapping so my damage is a little worse than normal but should still give you a good idea of how the low hp but high damage fairs against a fight like that!
How are you sustaining Frenzy Charges exactly? Went over the PoB and didn't see anything besides a frenzy charge on block.

Edit: Could you make your profile public? Helps a lot =p
Last edited by Okahuma on Jan 4, 2020, 10:22:26 PM
This is either the biggest troll ever or the most retarded "guide" ever. League starter with 30ex weapon, that first x days isn't even in the game at all. Budget leveling with seven league steps. And just equip your HH when you can, easy clap.
"
Okahuma wrote:
How are you sustaining Frenzy Charges exactly? Went over the PoB and didn't see anything besides a frenzy charge on block.

Edit: Could you make your profile public? Helps a lot =p

Blood Rage and Flicker Strike seem to sustain it just fine. Dunno how to make my profile public but I'll try

"
kobmish wrote:
This is either the biggest troll ever or the most retarded "guide" ever. League starter with 30ex weapon, that first x days isn't even in the game at all. Budget leveling with seven league steps. And just equip your HH when you can, easy clap.

Oh I didn't know the weapon was so expensive, it should still be achievable though if you just get to Sirus in the first few days and use a foil and paradoxica until then. As for the leveling stuff, that's just what I used I'm not sure what the best leveling stuff would be outside of it :P
AT FIRST I WAS so hype to see the build with a vaal double strike , LEAGUE STARTER , saviour( NEW insane wtf weapon) and HUGE DPS

BUT

League starter HH OO??
You should do some video of clearing map without HH Beceause a 90ex+++ its not the way to showcase a build .

AND wtf 2424 life OOOooo can you do a less dps version but much tanky because 2,4k = ONE SHOT by anything XD. Event a build around 5k life get OS easy but it will be better getting around 5k life then 2,4K xd, we are not all OP PLAYER . (no one boss need that much dps)

(Last thing Like one other already said the saviour is like around 30 ex)

SORRY FOR BAD ENGLISH
League starter... with a weapon that only drops from endgame boss *thinking*

literally no items you are suggestions screams league starter. Everything is end game lol
Last edited by Mikkizh_dk on Jan 6, 2020, 8:53:59 AM
This is really not a league starter, but I ended up building it and playing around with it for a while. Rather expensive to build, but performance wise it's stupid squishy. Incredibly fun to one shot large +monster size packs and watching your reflections clear other groups is super satisfying. Not my first option and I really need to look into ways of maintaining life without sacrificing too much DPS.

TL:DR fun build probably not worth the investment.

looks at the savior

looks at title

I think you'll need to rename your title
2500 life = LOL
Nice troll.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info