Skyrim Background Stories

I know I'm not the only one who has come up with a background story for my character. Post 'em!

P.S. I wrote this in like 2 minutes. Don't judge grammar and wording.

"
Morndas, 3:27 AM, 17th of Last Seed, 4E201

My name is Skarr Shadow-Fang. I am a half Nord/Breton. My name comes from the fact that I was born with a huge gash on my face. I also have one blue eye and one green eye. No one has been able to explain this to me. I have lived in poverty my whole life. At the age of 14, in an attempt to better mine and my parents lives, I tried to steal a rare artifact from some Dunmer's house. Little did I know, he was a Dark Brotherhood member. He caught me, and merely kicked me out of his house. Never said a fucking word... (To this day, I despise Dunmer.) A week later, I woke up late at night to the screams of my mother. And then, silence. In my parents' room, I saw the corpses of both my mother and father. With a note with a black hand on it.. I spent the next 3 days in the corner staring at the bodies. I was forced to move out when some local bandits decided to use the house as their own little hideout. For 3 years, I lived on the street, stealing and begging for money. It was then I was caught breaking into a man's house in Bruma. He was Imperial, I think. He was pissed, to say the least. Without thinking, I stabbed him until he fell over, dead. And I ran. The guards knew I did it. Everyone knew. On the run, I met the love of my life, another without parents, Rose. For 2 years, we supported each other, and attempted to avoid all Imperial Legion. We thought it would be best to flee to Skyrim. On our way, we met up with some drunk Imperial soldiers... They tied me down, and proceeded to torture, rape, and then murder Rose... I still hate all things Empire. They captured me, and until just recently, I was kept in prison. Finally, they decided it was best to just dispose of me. As I was being sent to my execution, I was saved. I'm not really ready to talk about that. Now? Now I spend my time in local taverns getting drunk, or doing odd jobs and making potions for money. I eat salmon and whatever else I can get my hands on. I'm deadly with a bow, a natural at Illusion and Destruction magic, A master with daggers and shortswords, and have began enchanting my items to sell them for profit. My past has led me to live an antisocial life – I live in the wilderness. I'm pretty sneaky I guess. I steal from people when I can't make any money. I have no intentions of changing. I am Skarr, age 23, and I am Dovahkiin. Dragonborn.
Scouring the internet since birth.
Last edited by Skarr on Aug 15, 2011, 4:24:10 AM
I just wrote one especially for you: OmNom is a short little nord with a potato face who's sole purpose in life is purging the planet of khajiit. The end.
"
Boryoku wrote:
I just wrote one especially for you: OmNom is a short little nord with a potato face who's sole purpose in life is purging the planet of khajiit. The end.

I love you.
Scouring the internet since birth.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info