[3.9] Lightning Arrow/Barrage Physical Impale Deadeye - High DPS - Tank - Budget

Hi there,

I've got a lvl 93 pathfinder I wanted to recycle and decided to try this build as it's pretty cheap. My main character is a juggernaut so I figured, why not try something with a bow.

Gearing is pretty easy since it's mostly strength scaling and I'm only at the beginning.

I killed all three bandits with this character so i've got 2 more points than you and figured I'd take a mana leech passive to sustain both barrage and LA without using a mana potion. (took the one near Lethality on the bottom right corner).

So mana isn't an issue and I'm supposed to get life on hit on bleeding enemies, however it's not enough I think because I never leech any energy shield.

My gems are only at lvl 14/15 as I've began playing yesterday but it seems odd I never leech any, blood rage might be too powerful for my damage output maybe. Wondering if you've encountered the same issue early on ?

Hey there, is Arborix Assassin Bow better than slivertongue? Since you get iron reflex on tree you essentially get another 30% more dmg at close range while the bow is around 390pdps?
Exserv,

Yes, the blood rage degen would be larger than ES leech. So you will see yourself at 0 ES at all times. However, you are still leeching ES and hence benefit from 39% more damage.

Mickeymicky,

Sure, Arborix is a very good choice too. I didn't put that in the build because the price of the bow varies quite a lot. In this league its cheaper, but in other cases I seen it go over 1 exalt.

Yo, would a "Attack have #% to Critical Strike Chance" mod on a chest be too much?
nvm im an idiot
Last edited by Dippy1169 on Feb 8, 2020, 4:09:24 PM
Thanks for the guide! <3
Last edited by mlgSadwich on Feb 18, 2020, 12:16:20 PM
Hey very interesting build!

Can you adapt this build to use ice shot instead of LA? I prefer the freeze mechanic from it!
Can I use Split Arrow instead of Lightning Arrow ? Since Split Arrow has some nice amount of flat phys in it, will it be stronger ?
update to delirium league?
I look your build and seems interesting

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info