Proud Kiwi

I just wanted to say how much I love this game! I'm so proud it is made in New Zealand. I think the artwork is fantastic and the game plays so well.

I love the Kiwi pet thing, its a cool way to show support.
“Being human totally sucks most of the time. Videogames are the only thing that make life bearable.”
― Ernest Cline, Ready Player One
I feel exactly the same way =)
:: sƃuıɥʇ ɟo ʎɔuɐʇsuoɔ ǝɥʇ ɟo ʎʇılɐǝɹ lɐuıɟ ǝɥʇ ǝq plnoʍ sıɥʇ ʎɐʍɐ ʇǝƃ
plnoɔ ƃuıɥʇou ʇɐɥʇ os plɹoʍ ǝɥʇ uı plɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ǝpıɥ oʇ ǝɹǝʍ noʎ ɟı ʇnq ::
Me too. I get all excited when I spot the rare 1000 dollar kiwi in game. Seen em maybe 5 times now in town.

What I am wondering,and please bear in mind I'm a
ignorant American living in TExas. Is the Kiwi
a good tasting bird? They look like they might be
a tasty pit bird.
I'm thinking they might be better than chicken and
might taste like wild duck or something..

ANyone know?
CliffH raved: maybe if half the mods Werent neckbearded, introverted middle aged men covered in a layer of cheeto dust, they would review the reports before smacking their over protruding forehead on the mute button. FUNNY!
they have been an endangered species for as long as I have been around so no one eats them (you very rarely ever see them in the wild)

if you attempted to hunt and eat a kiwi over here you would most likely get lynched by the locals =P

-=edit=- from my dealing with them and how they look & feel close up, I would assume they would have a gamey taste similar to duck but the meat could be a little stringier
:: sƃuıɥʇ ɟo ʎɔuɐʇsuoɔ ǝɥʇ ɟo ʎʇılɐǝɹ lɐuıɟ ǝɥʇ ǝq plnoʍ sıɥʇ ʎɐʍɐ ʇǝƃ
plnoɔ ƃuıɥʇou ʇɐɥʇ os plɹoʍ ǝɥʇ uı plɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ǝpıɥ oʇ ǝɹǝʍ noʎ ɟı ʇnq ::
Last edited by DasRoach on Apr 11, 2012, 12:48:53 AM
yeah I feel exactly the same, dont haunt forums much so didnt find out about it until I saw an article on stuff. It made me stop playing/modding skyrim :)
"
Buzi wrote:
What I am wondering,and please bear in mind I'm a
ignorant American living in TExas. Is the Kiwi
a good tasting bird? They look like they might be
a tasty pit bird.
I'm thinking they might be better than chicken and
might taste like wild duck or something..

ANyone know?

In my years on the planet, I do not think I have ever heard that question!

But hey come on down to the land of the little flightless birds, you can't eat any of them but maybe a Kea might try and eat you (or your car more likely....!).
Yeah no, I have no keys left. Sorry to disappoint.
i love new zealand and i love my kiwi.

great game :>
Last edited by Bzyne on Apr 12, 2012, 7:00:33 AM
lol a kiwi pet?

I hope no one here is a diablo fan, because that has to be biggest joke in Diablo history and an insult to me.
You mad?

Sniffs the air...
I Smell a troll

Go play on the Diablo 3 forum little boy. Your mama would be very disappointed in your behavior.
Nice to see other proud kiwi's here, finally NZ'ers are getting together to make something interesting

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info