[3.9] HoWAbout Occultist - top 1 Molten Strike dps across Metamorph

Ok cant get the build to work, to squishy, tryed normal elder and died 4 times... Did it with my other character and just steamrolled it.
seriously where is the damage mitigation in the build? I take soooo much damage even on tier 10 maps. mobs just hit right through me
"
weppe1337 wrote:
seriously where is the damage mitigation in the build? I take soooo much damage even on tier 10 maps. mobs just hit right through me

You want mitigation? or maybe immortality is better? do this build and afk all

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKesMiqoGm4
Last edited by MruczekM77 on Jan 31, 2020, 12:22:11 PM
"
"
weppe1337 wrote:

You think you're funny posting a minion build that alot of people don't want to be associated with. Wish I could downvote.
I posted here previous to my last post without success so don't take away the reality of my question with your meme-shit.

FYI. I tried phys skeleton for the first time ever this league because I was bored and yes I did kill Sirus with all portals left but it did not feel like an achievement because the build plays itself.
And instead of quitting this league and waiting for the next one i attempted to pick up on a build idea I've had for 4 years.
In my previous post I admitted that I never played ci and that I needed guidance from the creator because this is the only currently active build that happen to capture my interest.
I humbly and openly exposed myself to my own degree and looked for help, ignoring my pride as a gamer who always wanted to know everything, so you behind your insecure screen didn't help and I see the incompetent reality as a real life person for who you are.

The more I explain myself the more ridiculous and immature I realize your post is considering the circumstance of my post.
So I kindly ask you to never attempt this kind of stupid reply without the slightest attempt to even consider the reason behind the post.

All in all, worth it if you read it before this post may get deleted, fuck you.
"
weppe1337 wrote:
"
"
weppe1337 wrote:

You think you're funny posting a minion build that alot of people don't want to be associated with. Wish I could downvote.
I posted here previous to my last post without success so don't take away the reality of my question with your meme-shit.

FYI. I tried phys skeleton for the first time ever this league because I was bored and yes I did kill Sirus with all portals left but it did not feel like an achievement because the build plays itself.
And instead of quitting this league and waiting for the next one i attempted to pick up on a build idea I've had for 4 years.
In my previous post I admitted that I never played ci and that I needed guidance from the creator because this is the only currently active build that happen to capture my interest.
I humbly and openly exposed myself to my own degree and looked for help, ignoring my pride as a gamer who always wanted to know everything, so you behind your insecure screen didn't help and I see the incompetent reality as a real life person for who you are.

The more I explain myself the more ridiculous and immature I realize your post is considering the circumstance of my post.
So I kindly ask you to never attempt this kind of stupid reply without the slightest attempt to even consider the reason behind the post.

All in all, worth it if you read it before this post may get deleted, fuck you.

in brief,
yes l know that you love me.
hehe
help me pls my build is rip,ES no regen,help pls
You still running this build? no longer on the POE Ninja site. Also I think claiming #1 DPS is a little fishy. My build seems way faster but I am using savior so the true DPS is not calculated.
Can you check "marvelousdildo" if i had something wrong ? i do the noncrit version but i'm so glass-pistol
Hello,

I used to play Howa lightning strike two leagues ago and I would like to try the build again on STD after I accumulate some currency :D Since the nerf of Shaper's touch, I would like to buy ones pre-nerf with either enfeeble/ele weakness corruption. Can I ask you, which colours are the "safest" choice? :) Thank you.
How is it possible to get over 1 mill ball dps with budget gear? cant really see it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info