[3.12] Brittleknee's Darkness Farmer - 200+ Depth, Fossils, Resonators, Currency - Video Included!

"
Great guide, worked as advertised.

However, It does get a bit lonely down in the darkness after a while. I thought about having an alternative setup where she can also do labruns.

She is immune to traps (can stand in the middle of them without losing life), and extremely fast. The only thing missing is having a way to insta-phase Izaro.

Any idea of how to make this possible?

Basically mines.
Glacial Cascade mines has been the go to instaphase skill for lab runners. I´ve seen it work on basically no gear and characters geared for all out speed. Just use a weapon swap and it should work out.
Ball lightning mines and pyroclast will most likely also be capable to do it.

If you try it, pls let me/us know how it works.
I´m pretty interested in trying this myself, as the char is freakishly tanky and fast and should feel right at home in the lab.

As for my personal experiences so far.
200c per hour is maybe a more optimistic value, but 1ex per hour is easily doable in depth 120-150.
It is very VERY important to chose the correct pathways or it´ll heavily impact your bottom line, as they are not all created equal. Be prepared to spend 1-2 hours searching for the ideal setup and memorizing it until you get your chaos per hour up there.

Ty @ brittleknee for the build.
I´ve been darkness farming in Delve League and found it to be quite relaxing and fun, so i´m really glad you brought this back for us!
Last edited by LastGrizzlycorn on Jan 11, 2020, 5:04:34 AM
how can you choose a good pathway? looking for a deadend node? then run that from your crawler to the node and back? without the crawler ofc
"
Camatoo wrote:
how can you choose a good pathway? looking for a deadend node? then run that from your crawler to the node and back? without the crawler ofc

Length of path + preferred biome. You can get away with going past certain nodes if you understand how PoE loads the instance. For example here's my current path:

This is at depth 450 and takes me roughly 4 1/2 minutes to complete. 3-4 flares per run is used to reset my darkness stacks and I'm usually lucky enough to find some during the run.
I emerge each run with thousands of azerite and lots of items.
"
Camatoo wrote:

As was already said, length is one aspect. The other being that in my impression some pathways tend to spawn the same kind of layout very often compared to others. With time you´ll recognize the pattern and once you found the correct pattern you´ll notice that on these runs there´s multiple chances for fossils to spawn. For me it´s in the cold biome where on a long straight stretch multiple single siderooms spawn which are easy and fast to navigate and very often spawn fossils and/or caches in these rooms.
It´s hard to explain and it takes experience. With time, you´ll start to notice some patterns. It´s of course also not in any way satistically significant, just my personal observation that i tend to make more profit from certain layouts than others and it took me roughly one hour of testing to find my preferred pathways.
thanks for the help and explanation. I just find it hard to find nodes with the overlay map open, otherwise i have no idea where im going and running into walls way too often

It might help to make a screenshot of the part you want to run and have that open so see where you are currently are.

E: i might have found a spot that is easy to remember because there is a vaal city outpost where oyu cant enter without the crawler
Last edited by Camatoo on Jan 12, 2020, 7:19:46 AM
Loving the build....one question. Why is Clarity only at level 1 gem level?

"
Camatoo wrote:
thanks for the help and explanation. I just find it hard to find nodes with the overlay map open, otherwise i have no idea where im going and running into walls way too often

It might help to make a screenshot of the part you want to run and have that open so see where you are currently are.

E: i might have found a spot that is easy to remember because there is a vaal city outpost where oyu cant enter without the crawler

Personally i don´t use the map overlay.
You can also change the opacity of the map inthe settings menu, that is something that does help A LOT in the lab as you can only see walls.
It´s just a matter of practice really. You will start to check the typical spots after a while and ignore the rest. For everx 50 fossils in a dead end there´s only one right along the way on a straight path, so don´t worry too much about missing that one.
"
GRogamanda wrote:
Loving the build....one question. Why is Clarity only at level 1 gem level?

you need it for the watchers eye mana reg mod. Which is one of the core items of this build
Hi, new to the darkness farming scene. currently, LVL. 77 with all gears acquired, what's the minimum level to start farming (while comfortable) in terms of the passive tree? Thanks, looking forward to this build!
Hello! Thanks for the build, I'm working on it.
May I ask, is the # on Militant Faith important?
Or are important only the stats?

Can't wait to make it run :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info