[3.9] Durimon's Pestilent Strike Assassin, 3 ex for Tanking Sirus, Fast Mapping and All

The timeless jewel change my ambidexterity to some shit node, please some ideas how to fix it?
Running a simular build but using a watchers eye for both poison and bleed unaffected and using Cobra Lash as my attack skill.
If we can only afford a 5 Link Cherrubims what gems would you recommend?

Also what are we looking to gain from the Glorious Vanity?

Looking forward to trying this out!
"
aranha wrote:
Running a simular build but using a watchers eye for both poison and bleed unaffected and using Cobra Lash as my attack skill.

SO do i but with viper Strike as a pathfinder. Now.... I dont see the Chaos Resistance witch should be given during the effect of Golden Rule in my Character SHeet? SO now i'm thinkin: This shit aint working! Or am i wrong?

ah okay: i had soul of shakari on lol :D
Last edited by Void_xy on Jan 14, 2020, 12:36:10 PM
Hi! amazing build! Very fun to play finally a good poison build!, what do you think about awakened gems? idk if it's a good deal to trade vile toxins for awakened void manipulation?
Hi, what shall I use for levelling?
im following your guide but im having trouble with capping my resistance, any tips?
Last edited by wormy123 on Jan 15, 2020, 4:07:40 PM
What's the point with the Point Blank in this build? I can't see any change with it on or off in Path of Building
"
Zayverun wrote:
What's the point with the Point Blank in this build? I can't see any change with it on or off in Path of Building

His timeless jewel turns it into corrupted soul with the 3 point jewel slot beside it.

Corrupted Soul
Keystone
50% of Non-Chaos Damage taken bypasses Energy Shield
Gain 20% of Maximum Life as Extra Maximum Energy Shield
"
Coilcode wrote:
"
Zayverun wrote:

His timeless jewel turns it into corrupted soul with the 3 point jewel slot beside it.

Corrupted Soul
Keystone
50% of Non-Chaos Damage taken bypasses Energy Shield
Gain 20% of Maximum Life as Extra Maximum Energy Shield

Aaah, i see, that jewel isn't in PoB for some reason, so that's why it just looked like regular Point Blank for me. Didn't notice that :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info