Disconnection every 5-10mins and lag spikes

Any info guys about fixing these problems? Game is unplayable atm because lots of lag spikes and disconnections to login screen. Game do this since last patch!
This page here has info on how to find out what is causing the lag spikes! Thomas has a guide on how to use a program that'll tell us where the connection problems are taking place.
Balance & Design
I already sent email to Thomas. I know its beta but i dont get what happening, week ago everything was fine no lag or dc and i didnt change anything about my PC. I tried reinstall, i use newest drivers, tried everything that i saw on forum but same problem, since last patch i cant play the game...
Have you tried changing your Gateway between Europe/America? I'm curious if the other gateway doesn't cause these disconnections!
Balance & Design
Last edited by Rory on Apr 11, 2012, 6:51:48 PM
I tried yes, American gateway worst than Europe. I tried reset my modem too, but same lots of lag and disconnection to login screen, whitout any error message. Actually i got more disconnection and lag in Act 2 bigger zones like river crossing, crossroads, felshrine ruins, dark forest, pools of streams in dungeon/cave types zones i got lesser disconnection. I just dont understand why is that, when i tried game on public weekend played many hours continously whitout any lag or disconnection, had zero problem.
I also have disconnect problems every 5 to 10 min.
but with no lag, I noticed the ping graph go to a flat line and then I'm disconnected.

Yesterday I played with a friend and it was a bit better in act 1.

Last weekend I played for hours on a row.
Might I ask what your operating system is and if you are wireless ? I had a similar problem to the one you sound like having and was able to fix it. It only for wireless user though.
Last edited by Zalgotas on Apr 12, 2012, 11:08:29 AM
I have Windows 7 with a wired 120Mbit internet connection.
Anyway i gave up till u doesnt fix this... Open weekend was perfect had zero lag or disconnect, but after your patches game is uplayable. :(
Some players report that BitTorrent was causing major latency spikes for them - Try disabling any torrent program you have, restarting your router, and then playing. Does it still happen?
Balance & Design

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info