Disconnection every 5-10mins and lag spikes

This page here has info on how to find out what is causing the lag spikes! Thomas has a guide on how to use a program that'll tell us where the connection problems are taking place.
Balance & Design
Have you tried changing your Gateway between Europe/America? I'm curious if the other gateway doesn't cause these disconnections!
Balance & Design
Last edited by Rory on Apr 11, 2012, 6:51:48 PM
Some players report that BitTorrent was causing major latency spikes for them - Try disabling any torrent program you have, restarting your router, and then playing. Does it still happen?
Balance & Design
"
Variand wrote:
I dont use torrent programs or router. As i said before many times and other players said same, game do this since your last patches after open weekend, do you guys realize that?

Sorry but can you just confirm, do you know whether you're experiencing connection lag, or a low framerate / slow load times? Could you post your system specs?

Are you experiencing problems in both Act 1 and Act 2? And did you play in Act 2 during the stress test weekend?

We don't believe anything has changed since then that would affect client timeouts or sync, however the term "lag" tends to get used for poor framerates/interface responsiveness too, so if that's what you're experiencing we'll need to investigate that as well.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info