[3.10] Herald of Purity Summoner | 36/40 | Deathless Sirus lvl 8 | By far my strongest Build

"
Roolstar wrote:

Careful tho, don't expect to hit it quick, it's a high crafting cost. And make sure it's a ilvl86+ elder helmet otherwise +3 socketed mod not possible.

+2 will get me level 25 for the extra zombie and spectre. Is the boost from the extra level of all those minions significant? I didn't know +3 was not possible on ilv85 (there is so much to learn in this game haha!). If so I will have to buy ilv86 elder bone helmet base to craft with since the one I have is 85.

This is the base I was going to labyrinth fossil and then finish crafting with. It is only ilv85
Last edited by LurtzSquirtz on Jan 24, 2020, 9:47:21 PM
"
LurtzSquirtz wrote:

+2 will get me level 25 for the extra zombie and spectre. Is the boost from the extra level of all those minions significant? I didn't know +3 was not possible on ilv85 (there is so much to learn in this game haha!). If so I will have to buy ilv86 elder bone helmet base to craft with since the one I have is 85.

This is the base I was going to labyrinth fossil and then finish crafting with. It is only ilv85

With a Bone Helmet, I think +2 levels is more than enough as long as u're able to get 10 zombies. Given that ilvl86+ elder bone helmets are 10ex+ uncrafted.

Best way is to use PoB and compare +3 to +2. On my pob this represents about 4.4% dps difference.

Also, as it is currently, ur bone helmet is very decent for our build since zombies are technically only extra dps and taunt chances for our build. So it would be ok not to spend more on crafting it.

Sentinel enchantment has way more impact that +3 lvl. I suggest u wait for a short lab day.

Remember that this is a "luxury" addition to the main build, and that it's not really needed even for Sirus. So spend ur currency wisely and have fun exile :)
Last edited by Roolstar on Jan 25, 2020, 4:37:33 PM
"
Roolstar wrote:

Also, as it is currently, ur bone helmet is very decent for our build since zombies are technically only extra dps and taunt chances for our build. So it would be ok not to spend more on crafting it.

Sentinel enchantment has way more impact that +3 lvl. I suggest u wait for a short lab day.

I will need craft for +2 minion gems in order to get the extra zombie and spectre. I ran lab and ended up getting 40% skeleton damage and then threw a minion fossil at it. This helm would be pretty sweet for a skeleton build, especially if I try to annul off a suffix and multimod. I don't know how much it would sell for but I am hesitant to remove +40% skeleton damage from a bone helmet.

"
LurtzSquirtz wrote:

... but I am hesitant to remove +40% skeleton damage from a bone helmet.

I agree, replacing this enchant is definitely a loss. Better put it up for trade or for later use, and get a new one to craft on.

Very nice helmet for dps freaks like myself.

"
LurtzSquirtz wrote:

...especially if I try to annul off a suffix and multimod.

If that helmet only has 2 suffixes, there's a safe way to remove them:

Step 1: Craft "prefixes cannot be modified" (2ex bench craft), and it's a suffix.
Step 2: Scour!

Scour will only remove the suffixes, and u'll end up with only the prefixes 100% of the time, then u can multimod :)

Note: If it had only 1 prefix it turns into magic after step 2 scour. but in this case with 2 prefixes, it'll stay rare.
Last edited by Roolstar on Jan 25, 2020, 4:54:25 PM
Thanks for the crafting tip. It does have just 2 suffixes and 2 prefixes, good call! So I would craft that on, scour, then multi mod, then I would have 1 additional space, where I can gamble with an exalt on it to get 3pre + 3suf. Is that correct? Or does the "prefixes cannot be removed" stay on after scouring?

I ended up buying a ilv100 elder bone helm so I am running labyrinths tonight, the good thing about this build with all the regen is that the traps and monsters don't even matter. I can go afk in the middle of a trap and come back to dead monsters and full health. It makes the runs very fast. Gonna cross my fingers and hope for the +1 sentinel!

edit: the 86+ elder bone helms go for 3.5-4ex. also stocked up on 'twice enchanted' prophecies
Last edited by LurtzSquirtz on Jan 25, 2020, 9:25:52 PM
"
LurtzSquirtz wrote:
So I would craft that on, scour, then multi mod, then I would have 1 additional space, where I can gamble with an exalt on it to get 3pre + 3suf. Is that correct? Or does the "prefixes cannot be removed" stay on after scouring?

After scour all suffixes are removed, including the "prefixes cannot be modified craft", so u'll end up with just 2 prefixes on a rare helmet.

Easy +2 socketed with an ex slam ;)

Another way to go is to just craft life prefix on it as it is now, if u don't need the resistances.

"
LurtzSquirtz wrote:

edit: the 86+ elder bone helms go for 3.5-4ex. also stocked up on 'twice enchanted' prophecies

League prices make this worth, gl with enchant dude
Last edited by Roolstar on Jan 26, 2020, 2:04:30 PM
How about delving with this build? Have u tried?
I finally have an ilv100 bone helm with +1 sentinels on it. I bought the base, ran labyrinth A LOT and then spent A LOT of bound fossils to get the current roll on it. Pretty pleased with how it turned out:

"
LurtzSquirtz wrote:
I finally have an ilv100 bone helm with +1 sentinels on it. I bought the base, ran labyrinth A LOT and then spent A LOT of bound fossils to get the current roll on it. Pretty pleased with how it turned out:

damn, this is a pretty sick helmet
My Builds & Hideouts: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2083383
Hideout Community Discord: https://discord.gg/B2xQkmf
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/Dralanorr
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/guggelhupf
"
guggelhupf wrote:

damn, this is a pretty sick helmet

Thanks! I must have ran labyrinth 40 to 50 times using twice enchanted every time before I finally hit it. This build makes the labyrinth runs very easy because you can ignore traps and monsters and just run through. I only came close to dying from a series of traps 1 time in all of those runs, and I only pay half attention while doing it.

I will say that this build is now stronger than my "King of All Summoners" build from last league. Granted my gear is better now (got lucky with an ancient orb early on :D), but I still had all the key pieces for that build as well (just didn't have an insane number of zombies with like 2k strength, I was below the 1200 str mark or any sick corrupted gear)

I did make a few changes that incorporate some skills from that build:

- Animate Guardian w/ meat shield (same setup as in that guide w/ fortify and "Gain 10% of Maximum Life as Extra Maximum Energy Shield")

- Added Vaal summon skeleton to wand, this will throw 4 skeletons down while casting ball lightning, up to 10, then when I need to I use Vaal for 41 more.

- Skill tree to add additional curse, I have temporal chains on hit gloves, and vulnerability on hit circle of guilt

- I just recently added ruthless on my helm instead of blood magic, I don't know how to measure the effectiveness here but I think the stun is working because my survivability has gone up significantly. I was stuck at level 95, unable to progress, but I upgraded several skill gems to level 21, and added ruthless. Since then I went straight to 96 without a hiccup. I use 2 carnage and 2 host host chieftans, they seem to keep charges up for my army well enough with only 59 mana. I can't summon a zombie or golem mid-fight without removing vitality or herald of purity, but so far I haven't had the need to. If ruthless is worthless here please let me know, I have no clue.

I am Awakening level 7, still doing maps to get 8. I do all map types except for the "unable to regen life". I killed the Awakener last night pretty easily. I usually do delve horizontally around 300 depth and the build allows me to just stand still and spam ball lightning until the fight is over.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info