[3.9] Aziire's Dual Strike Berserker - The 0.0% Build

@Shaosh

In terms of pure damage it kinda goes like this:

Switching Fortify out for Impale is practically identical Total DPS.
Adding in Dread Banner is about a 7% Total DPS Increase, however it's a tight fit with Mana Reservation.
Add in even just the 3 Point Impale cluster and you have a 21% Total DPS increase.

The numbers for DPS are far better for sure. But I don't think it is worth the trouble. You would have to swap out 8 points from elsewhere to get the Impale points, and then also swap out a gem / figure out a way to support Dread Banner. By the time you do this the %Increase will not nearly be as high as above. The build also struggles a little in defense, and the 20% Less Damage taken from Hits with Fortify is a real nice bonus.

All down to personal preference. I try and keep my builds a little more beginner friendly, so I steer away from mechanics like Impale etc where it isn't as easy to calculate your damage when you are fairly new to the game.
Hello i'm new at this Game. Trying this Build in new Delirium league.

I kinda struggle with random onehits. Can someone inspect my gear and tell me what i should change?
Trying this build with cold conversion, if it fails will just go full phys
I have tried molten strike berserker, double strike and now dual strike all on the same character in delirium. The builds that I found are incredibly complex and include items such as bottled faith, 6 link farruls and so on. This build is incredibly simple and I just opened it up in path of building and it has more armour, more life and basically exact same dps. This build is very well layed out and extremely effective stat wise. Thank you for your time and effort, I will give this build a try. I really need something to help boss killing because my essence drain build is tanky as hell but sirus one shots dont care at all lol. Will be implementing this build tomorrow.
Hello into video Tier 14 Maze + Veritania the Redeemer u dont have any Heralds into build on forum have 2 herald now i am confused what is right.

Sry to my bad eng :)
Hi, making this build. Am I supposed to leave most gems at level 1? If you could check my character named DuaIStrike for suggestions that would be awesome too!
If the gem doesn't show a level, max it out to 20.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info