[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

So update, please:) If it's not worth it - it's not:)
Hey everyone, I will be updating this build live on stream in 2 days. We will have Pob and final gem changes etc then.

This build will be absolutely fine, I highly doubt we will even notice the nerfs once you have some gear.

Stay tuned on my discord/twitch/youtube. I update the pob on discord frequently in the leagues.
(3.9) | Poison BV Assassin (Crush T15 Metamorphs on a budget)
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2714125

(3.9) | Burning Arrow Starter build
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2688339
"
Gr0bbs wrote:
Hey everyone, I will be updating this build live on stream in 2 days. We will have Pob and final gem changes etc then.

This build will be absolutely fine, I highly doubt we will even notice the nerfs once you have some gear.

Stay tuned on my discord/twitch/youtube. I update the pob on discord frequently in the leagues.

Cool deal. Will look forward to it. To me it seemed like a 15% dps loss from your 3.11 PoB, I didn't play harvest much or heist, be interested to see what changes you think would be viable. But even at 15% loss, the build looked ABSOLUTELY fine and will still excel.
Last edited by xRev703 on Jan 13, 2021, 7:49:20 PM
"
Gr0bbs wrote:

Cant wait for ne PoB.

Wanna play this as my starter.

Do you Update the Thread also before the League starts?

Greetings
@EdenIsBack
"
Gr0bbs wrote:

THANK YOU!!!! I want to run this as league starter but I have too low IQ to figure this shit out.
"
gallaghd wrote:
"
Gr0bbs wrote:

THANK YOU!!!! I want to run this as league starter but I have too low IQ to figure this shit out.

lmao same, been playing PoE off and on for 8 years and every build I've tried to create has sucked balls. I have much more fun when following a build that is proven to work for end game.

Played this build in Delirium league, looking forward to trying it again!
Right now i'm considering this as a possible league starter and i have a question regarding leveling.

Wouldn't it be simpler to level as Caustic arrow / Toxic Rain instead of elemental BV?
"
garth537 wrote:
Right now i'm considering this as a possible league starter and i have a question regarding leveling.

Wouldn't it be simpler to level as Caustic arrow / Toxic Rain instead of elemental BV?

The last two leagues I went for Caustic Arrow until about lvl38 when I was able to socket unleash. So yeah, you're right and thats a possible way to go.
I may have missed it in the comments but POB community fork is not showing the nodes for the medium and small cluster jewels. Any ideas? I used the paste bin in the post.
Last edited by SkedFinger on Jan 13, 2021, 2:26:34 PM
Tried Cobra Lash till mid A4. Worked well but after that single target was really bad.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info