[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

Great build, hope they wont nerf it would love to play it as a league starter on Friday!
Last edited by Becko1 on Jan 10, 2021, 12:15:08 PM
You going to update the ascendancy for the changes coming this league?!?!? Build looks really good cant wait to try it out
Not sure if its a problem on my side but I am not able to see the medium and small Cluster jewels in the pob talent tree. Anyone else here with the same problem? I use Pob Community fork so I should be able to see them.
Assassin got hit hard
Lost a lot of movement speed, 20% phys as extra chaos and 50% poison damage.

That's gonna hurt.
Yeah we are still a go for the next league. Its just movement speed and some dmg. But we still got the 28-30million shaper/sirus dmg.
This sentiment was summed up by a member of our design team who recently said "We don't want to take away the feeling of closing your eyes and Exalting an item, scared to see whether you ruined it or not."

YOLO!
"
LowBudget780 wrote:
"
LapinMalint wrote:
Lost a lot of movement speed, 20% phys as extra chaos and 50% poison damage.

That's gonna hurt.

I just checked it out in PoB, I went from 33 Million Sirus DPS to around 28 Million and lost 20% MS, it's not a big deal, I had 236% MS with flasks before the nerf anyways lol.

There is absolutely nothing to worry about with these changes, the build is still ridiculous.

Would you be so kind to check my char for dmg and ms value changes? acc bentic char bentic_hei.
I am no real pob pro, so that i can get a clue.

More interessting would be how hard times we will have lvling that char with nealry no gear.
Still viable after current ascendancy nerf?
How big will be dps loss?

:o
"
LowBudget780 wrote:
"
yuuuung wrote:
Still viable after current ascendancy nerf?
How big will be dps loss?

It's about 1/6 of your total damage output which is nothing.

I'll agree with that. While I want to add that the 20% Movement Speed loss is a great loss regarding Mapping Speed.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info