[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

Not sure if its a problem on my side but I am not able to see the medium and small Cluster jewels in the pob talent tree. Anyone else here with the same problem? I use Pob Community fork so I should be able to see them.
Assassin got hit hard
Lost a lot of movement speed, 20% phys as extra chaos and 50% poison damage.

That's gonna hurt.
Yeah we are still a go for the next league. Its just movement speed and some dmg. But we still got the 28-30million shaper/sirus dmg.
This sentiment was summed up by a member of our design team who recently said "We don't want to take away the feeling of closing your eyes and Exalting an item, scared to see whether you ruined it or not."

YOLO!
"
LowBudget780 wrote:
"
LapinMalint wrote:
Lost a lot of movement speed, 20% phys as extra chaos and 50% poison damage.

That's gonna hurt.

I just checked it out in PoB, I went from 33 Million Sirus DPS to around 28 Million and lost 20% MS, it's not a big deal, I had 236% MS with flasks before the nerf anyways lol.

There is absolutely nothing to worry about with these changes, the build is still ridiculous.

Would you be so kind to check my char for dmg and ms value changes? acc bentic char bentic_hei.
I am no real pob pro, so that i can get a clue.

More interessting would be how hard times we will have lvling that char with nealry no gear.
Still viable after current ascendancy nerf?
How big will be dps loss?

:o
"
LowBudget780 wrote:
"
yuuuung wrote:
Still viable after current ascendancy nerf?
How big will be dps loss?

It's about 1/6 of your total damage output which is nothing.

I'll agree with that. While I want to add that the 20% Movement Speed loss is a great loss regarding Mapping Speed.
So let's summarize:

Movement Speed:
- MINUS 20% increased Movement Speed if you've Killed Recently
- MINUS 4% increased Movement Speed
- MINUS 25% increased Elusive Effect

- PLUS 10% increased Elusive Effect
- PLUS 50% increased Elusive Effect

Elusive gives 30% Movement Speed. Before the changes we got 31,5% (20 + 4 + 30*0.25) more movement speed (elusive effect + killed recently). Now we get 18% more movement speed via elusive (30% * 0.6)

So we lose 13% movement speed. Which really sucks for speed mapping. But tbh, Assassin was really OP comnpared to many other Ascendencies, so i can understand the changes.

DMG-Wise:
- MINUS Gain 20% of Physical Damage as Extra Chaos Damage against
Poisoned Enemies ==> THAT one really really hurts. A little less for endgame when you have cluster jewels and BiS-Gear, but a lot for early game.
- Trading 50% increased Damage with poison for 5% more DoT-multiplier for poison.
- MINUS 2x5% increased Damage over time on the small nodes.

Defensive-Wise:
- MINUS 10% reduced Damage taken from Damage Over Time - tbh, i don't really care about that. We are immune to bleeding / poison via flasks anyway
- MINUS 8% reduced Damage taken while Elusive ==> We basically trade that for a little bit more elusive effect and Dodge Chance. I don't really care THAT much about it, since my endgame build was based on kill or be killed anyway.

Other stuff:
- MINUS 15% increased Attack and Cast Speed while Elusive. We don't care about either, it's only a loss for leap slam / Whirling Blades / Flame Dash. No big loss

After all, the build will still be viable i think, it just won't be that OP as it was before. But let's be honest, compared to the low cost of the build, it really was a bit too powerfull. And we had what, like 3 leagues fun with this insane build. Don't know if i'll give it another chance though. Waiting for the patch notes.
With my own version of BV Poison build, i'm loosing 6 million Sirus DPS (20 Million non boss dps) with this update. It's 15% (previously at 42m Sirus DPS) approx of it. It was already short for delirious 100%, it can be even more difficult this time.

Will have to check it, but i think explo BV will be superior.
Last edited by Sephiloss on Jan 12, 2021, 10:49:47 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info