[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

"
fl0yd wrote:
do you guys have any tips for sirus a8 fight? Its easy to reach the last phase but then I barely have the chance to stack some poisons on him because he seems always to be unreachable. The ground effects do a lot of damage and are a main reason of dying - beside the off screen death ray which gets annoying when sirus is often out of sight.

I use a second life flask and switch to arakali pantheon to help that out. For next fight I will switch to flame dash because whirling through the rotating beam will trigger the debuff effect and flame dash should counter that.

Same question, always have oneshots in the last phase. Hope that someone will give some advices. P.S. Sorry for my English

this is my gear. What could I improve?
"
Shaddolf wrote:
To those struggling - this build definitely gets a lot better with gear. I thought the build was quite average when I first started mapping, but once you get impresence it really does get much better.

Impresense is my next purchase but I don't really understand how it helps so much? Just because it allows you to add skitterbots? I don't know how those help either lol
"
SabreWolf wrote:
"
Shaddolf wrote:
To those struggling - this build definitely gets a lot better with gear. I thought the build was quite average when I first started mapping, but once you get impresence it really does get much better.

Impresense is my next purchase but I don't really understand how it helps so much? Just because it allows you to add skitterbots? I don't know how those help either lol

Skitterbots provides 2 important functions:

1) Defensive: They chill every enemy, slowing them down

2) Offensive: They shock every enemy, which causes all enemies to take more damage.
Makes sense, thanks!
"
SabreWolf wrote:
Makes sense, thanks!

I should also mention that the defense the skitterbots gives, synergizes with another nice feature of Impresence which is the Maddening Presence buff it gives you when you kill a rare/unique bad guy.

The build moves fast enough and there are enough rares in a map that the up time of Maddening Presence is pretty good.
I have never used Plague Bearer before.

Is the general idea to turn it on when you start a map and then release it when you get to a boss? Or is it more actively used during mapping?

Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Mar 29, 2020, 12:48:30 PM
"
For people using the Cold Iron Point/Mistwall combo after you get Asenath's, can you tell me how you like it? Do you feel like you have enough damage to benefit from the better defense Mistwall gives?

Did you need to alter the basic tree a lot to benefit from Mistwall?

I'm mapping juiced 16s with a Bino's who needs a cold iron >_<
Last edited by Rezechs on Mar 29, 2020, 12:50:55 PM
Is Enlighten Level 4 required to do

Malevolence . Herald of Agony . Skitterbots

or can we get away with a Level 3 Enlighten since we will have Eldritch Battery from the helmet and can use ES for mana?

I am only asking because it is a large price difference between a level 3 and level 4 and the build guide shows a level 4.
Hello,

First of all thanks for this amazing build, it's work very good and love to play this build :D

I'm level 83, low stuff : Bino's, Cold Iron, Tabula +1 all level gems, Circle of Nostalgia and the rest is rare with life / res, soon I'll get enought for Devouring Diadem

Now I've few questions :p :

- CWDT : I'm using the CWDT with Steelskin lvl 10, but I saw on PoB it's linked with Immortal Call, so : I must link with Steelskin or Immortal Call? when to use one or other?

- Blood rage : I put Blood rage (max lvl) on boots but I never used it -> should I cast it every time in map to get the buff? Or there is something with CWDT?

- Tree : in level 70 tree there is at bottom some points to Toxic Strikes, and then in Current tree and level 100 tree these points are removed. When can I remove these points please? Maybe could we get a lvl 80 and 90 tree? :D

- Tabula : I vaaled my Tabula and got +1 level to all gems, but on build it said to get +2 duration or +2 AoE gems. Is +1 level to all gems better? Wich one is better ^^^

- Flask : There is no life flask in build, how do you heal when needed? (specialy against boss)

Thanks for your answers <3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info