[3.9 Soft core] [Pure Physical] Cyclone Berserker 20m+ Shaper DPS

"
"
Alphavegeta wrote:
Could you post a POB, and how do you figure 20M? I'm using a nasty 2 hander on standard and my shaper damage tops out with all buffs/max rage around 6.25 million.

There is a Path of building section already! one with BS cool downs and one with sustainable cool downs!

Now I see how you did it. The Abyssus and a Bronn's lithe are all that's needed to put my damage into the 10's of millions as well. I built my guy to be a brick shithouse though and not die/get 1 shot obliterated by bosses. I have 8600 ehp and about 40% physical damage reduction with slayer overleech. Obviously your build is to be a total glass cannon.
"
Alphavegeta wrote:
"
"
Alphavegeta wrote:
Could you post a POB, and how do you figure 20M? I'm using a nasty 2 hander on standard and my shaper damage tops out with all buffs/max rage around 6.25 million.

There is a Path of building section already! one with BS cool downs and one with sustainable cool downs!

Now I see how you did it. The Abyssus and a Bronn's lithe are all that's needed to put my damage into the 10's of millions as well. I built my guy to be a brick shithouse though and not die/get 1 shot obliterated by bosses. I have 8600 ehp and about 40% physical damage reduction with slayer overleech. Obviously your build is to be a total glass cannon.

I mean he literally stated all that you mention, you just didn't know how to read lmao
Can't seem to figure out, why blood rage though? Aren't u already leeching alot? Or is it just for attack speed
Hi, there is no Belt section in the Recommended Gears Section. :)
Btw awesome build!
Hello, could you kinldy tell me what Pantheon bonus youre taking in your build im new to this and dont see where you wrote that.
@PandaZeus
For all I know there wasn’t even a POB up as he edited it the same day I posted the comment but it’s also possible I missed it. I needed to see the actual POB numbers to compare it with my own build as casually mentioning a few items doesn’t do it justice. Obviously there’s more than just a couple pieces of gear difference as my health/ES is almost double his.
Last edited by Alphavegeta on Jan 5, 2020, 9:11:39 PM
"
Alphavegeta wrote:
@PandaZeus
For all I know there wasn’t even a POB up as he edited it the same day I posted the comment but it’s also possible I missed it. I needed to see the actual POB numbers to compare it with my own build as casually mentioning a few items doesn’t do it justice. Obviously there’s more than just a couple pieces of gear difference as my health/ES is almost double his.

you keep saying this but its there. under defensive stats. PATH OF BUILDING
"
PandaZeus wrote:
Can't seem to figure out, why blood rage though? Aren't u already leeching alot? Or is it just for attack speed
Yeah more attack speed :)
"
"
Alphavegeta wrote:
@PandaZeus

I see it. NOW. I still stick with my original claim that you didn't have one up until I bugged you about it.

After looking at the POB I wouldn't touch this build with a 10 foot pole. How do you expect to actually live long enough to do any damage with 4,800 life and 52% increased physical damage taken? The opportunity cost of that damage is far too high. I don't recommend going glass cannon to anyone, especially if you're playing league.
Last edited by Alphavegeta on Jan 6, 2020, 9:00:31 AM
"
Alphavegeta wrote:
"
"
Alphavegeta wrote:
@PandaZeus

I see it. NOW. I still stick with my original claim that you didn't have one up until I bugged you about it.

After looking at the POB I wouldn't touch this build with a 10 foot pole. How do you expect to actually live long enough to do any damage with 4,800 life and 52% increased physical damage taken? The opportunity cost of that damage is far too high. I don't recommend going glass cannon to anyone, especially if you're playing league.

What's your problem dude, everything you're complaining about, he mentions. Do you know what glass cannon means? Some of us play SC and don't give 2 shits if we die. Thx for sharing dude having a blast!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info