Path of Exile Video Bug

Hi everyone im having this one constant trouble with my PoE. It is a glitch where i start on my account and the screen has a massive glitch which looks like its having a seizure. It is flashing rain and flashing the loading screen non stop and i can not see anything. So if you could help me please post. Thanks
Can you take a screen shot to help us out? Also list your PC specs.
RIP Bolto
Im not too sure of my PC Specs, but i have a Sony Vaio VGN-FW230J laptop and here is the screen shot. http://gyazo.com/1c4e67572aad481beb625b17bc4a5687 and it flashes that screen the whole time.
Try and update your graphic drivers i think its graphics are intel based that alone with this game is a problem. Hardware support isnt great

You could also try putting the graphic settings to low before you log in
Last edited by Fargone on Mar 18, 2013, 9:54:54 PM
There is no update for my graphics driver and i already have the settings on low is there any other suggestions??
Don't Panic.
I just really want to play with my friends but im the only one that seems to be having this problem
Perhaps you can rolback your graphics driver to a previous version?
RIP Bolto
Last edited by Covert on Mar 18, 2013, 10:48:26 PM
Not sure how to do that. Can you explain please?
I'm having the exact same problem with my Sony Vaio VGN-NW125J laptop. Looks exactly as flmy described, except after a while the dark part of the screen has a bunch of rain lines that don't move. Maybe this game doesn't run with Mobile Intel 4 Series Express Chipset Family of display adapters?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info