Minion gems

All that's mentioned under may already be known but I shall still mention them just in case.
The "bugs" have been tested on both summon skeletons and summon zombies gems.

1)When you level a gem up, the zombies of the previous gem level stay in-game, thus almost (momentarily) doubling the amount of zombies you can have.

2)You can summon as many zombies/skeletons as you like, as long as you have all different leveled summon gems.

That is all I have been able to find out that's "wrong" with the game's minion summoning system.

If these things were intended to be in the game, then excuse me for rambling nonsense
I agree with you, and have observed this as well.

I would have thought that if you had 2 zombie gems (regardless of level) that you could summon twice as many zombies, but apparently not.
Actually, the summon ability checks for creatures of X level and Y type.
So if you have an item that adds + 1 or more levels to minion gems then all you need to do is equip that item summon your minions, swap the gems into the other gear then summon new ones.
The game will check your existing minions vs your current gem level and see that you have none at X level and allow you to create more.

The server should just check type instead of level & type.

A good example here:
I have 1 +1 to minons talent.
My gem just leveled, so I have one set below my current level, another set at my gem's current level, and one more set above my gem's current level with a +1 to minion gems item.

Click for Full Size
Last edited by LemonKing on Apr 10, 2012, 2:13:06 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info