EA 3.9 Ignite -- Cap Your Damage

"
wiwigvn wrote:
But... but... I want to play Deadeye this league!!! Should I?
Well... playing one of the most squishy ascendancies in the league where people get blasted left and right by bosses and metamorphs... Hmm... Only for the brave.
Hey I want to swap on your build because I don't have a lot of fun with the one I'm playing actually.

I have some questions :

What do you mean by 5L Boots ?

Could you upload your stuff, just to have a better idea ?

Which skills of your Ascendancy do you take ? First time as a Pathfinder, I don't know which one are really used

English isn't my mother tongue so it can be hard to understand what you're saying in your build.

Thanks by advance !
Last edited by Khazul52 on Dec 25, 2019, 4:00:07 PM
"
Khazul52 wrote:
"
Khazul52 wrote:
Hey I want to swap on your build because I don't have a lot of fun with the one I'm playing actually.

I have some questions :

Which skills of your Ascendancy do you take ? First time as a Pathfinder, I don't know which one are really used

English isn't my mother tongue so it can be hard to understand what you're saying in your build.

Thanks by advance !

with 5L boots he means the 4 socketed gems + the ballista skill that is on the boots itself, so it makes 5L boots. If you want to see his items you can just check the character on his profile or use the PoB link
@SoundwaveOiA

Yeah thanks, I noticed that after posting it, I'm discovering PoB too.

And so if I understand well, there is 2 Quill rain, one for mapping with Mirage Archer, and one for bossing with the Burning Damage gem ?
Idk I went for high budget version of your build, pretty much mirrored all of your stuff and I realy struggle with t16 maps. Once I got to the boss but then I got obliterated at it and ran out of portals. What am I doing wrong ? XD
"
Khazul52 wrote:

I have some questions :

Thanks by advance !

1. Look at items.

2. You'll have to clarify what you mean here.

My items are there. Use of POB--Path of Building--is mandatory. If you don't know what that is or how to use it, this isn't the build for you. It might not even be the game for you.
https://github.com/Openarl/PathOfBuilding/releases

If you meant a video of me mapping, I have already said I would after the holidays.

3. Master Alchemist
Undisputed best alpha tester since Awakening beta.
Last edited by Rhaegar_G on Dec 25, 2019, 6:40:18 PM
"
dideek420 wrote:
Idk I went for high budget version of your build, pretty much mirrored all of your stuff and I realy struggle with t16 maps. Once I got to the boss but then I got obliterated at it and ran out of portals. What am I doing wrong ? XD

You say to look, but your characters are hidden. No boss should even touch you. Something is afoul.

"
Arcane225 wrote:
I, for some reason, can't get close to your DPS. As hard as I try, the bosses do not melt like in your gifs. I think I have a pretty comparable gear. I chose Raider Ascendancy for more Attack speed and movement.

"I am playing your build but not the same class and wondering why I get varying results."

Hmmm. Well, for starters typically if you're going to just change a vital foundation of a build you'd also adapt things like passives. You did not.

Also from the remnants of your equipment I can see that you were missing several lines of important text on them. I don't think this build is going to work out for you and it was a good idea to scrap the character.
Undisputed best alpha tester since Awakening beta.
So u post as Ranger but ur build its pathfinder... why
@execreth - @eledhyr - @arthasspaw - @edherisctf - @douchebagontheway_hd

@the_pest - @ioneshotbosses_eightkai
"
Rhaegar_G wrote:
"
Khazul52 wrote:

I have some questions :

Thanks by advance !

1. Look at items.

2. You'll have to clarify what you mean here.

My items are there. Use of POB--Path of Building--is mandatory. If you don't know what that is or how to use it, this isn't the build for you. It might not even be the game for you.
https://github.com/Openarl/PathOfBuilding/releases

If you meant a video of me mapping, I have already said I would after the holidays.

3. Master Alchemist

I will note your advices about PoB and stop playing the game after you answer me, don't worry

What after Master Alchemist ? I don't think you use only 4 skills on 8 for your ascendency.

Thanks a lot for your attention :)
Last edited by Khazul52 on Dec 25, 2019, 9:03:37 PM
Hi, mate! Nice build, good job!

Did you faced Uber Elder and Shaper, and their guardians? How was it? I'm asking because they give us a short time for setups.

Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info