What We're Working On - Metamorph Week Two

I've got 2 eyes since patch.

It's getting kind of disenchanting now as I don't know if this is a bug or by design. Either way, it makes little design sense and makes me want to quit the league since I cannot interact with core new reward mechanic.

I'm fine with gating end-game boss like Awakener but if eyes drop is really that low then it looks like poor design that robs me, as a player, from "feel good" feeling when after some farming I can build the mini-boss and fight him.

At the very least, all organs drop rate should be even in that case. If it is to be low, then fine.

There is no other use for these parts at all, just a trash in tabs.

Waht they are not working on

Memory leak
Still problems with eyes, it sucks to spawn conquerors and atlas progression is pain if you dont buy maps. And the best thing is buggy Sirius bubble stage. He just floated to stairs and wont move back... end of the fight. For me it is the most frustrating league ever.
I hope map conversion in standard is getting worked on, I'm running out of room in my stash. I'd like to be able to make use of my map stash. Converting maps by hand isn't at all difficult, but having all my t15 legacy maps be converted into grottos is rather disappointing.
The problem for memory leak in Windows 7 started in secondary patches. Witch my first character I started mapping for hours and it was fine.
Hey, I don't mean to be rude. But how can such a massive memory leak happen in a professional development team? There are a lot of possibilities for preventive measures in this regard. I don't know, haven't the employees slept in, haven't they had enough coffee? I love Path of Exile, but if we were to deliver an application to the customer in the state that PoE is in right now, we could be reporting unemployment very soon.

It is the love of PoE that we accept many mistakes, but also this love has its limits and I would like to see more focus on performance testing in the future. Thank you very much and have a nice weekend
50 Maps not a single eye yay i love the droprate
"Sirus' storm can sometimes appear at the entrance of Oriath."

This is such fucking bullshit.

Farmed the fucking stupid guardians for days only to get stuck by the fucking stupid storm.

It's beyond me how there can be a boss design where you can't get back to the stupid fight once you die. This is utter retarded bullshit.
Last edited by Krayken on Dec 31, 2019, 12:57:41 AM
Yes, please let us convert other body parts into eyes... I'd gladly trade up to 10 body parts for 1 eye !
I got them "No Eyes Metamorph Blues".

Theme song for this league.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info