My marauder..critics..contructive..destructive..both accepted..

I have a lvl 78 2h Marauder and i was wandering if there's anyway i can improve my build stat ...
My Build
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEBAecCcQSzBS0OrRNbFCAUTRjbGS4aOB0UIWAkqiftKLUpLimlMgkyfjKJNug26TpSOtg9_ECgQ5xN2E3jUEdQUFRJValVxlXWVgRXDVfiWGNYr1nzXz9gS2CIYVJk52aebqpwu3KpdO108XfleA1673y4fNmGYIx2jM-PRpBVl7SeuZ7NogCnMKeEqWipbqxZrKqsurXyud3AGsT2xtjPZdDQ0iHUj9lh42rnUuw47w7vTvAf8i_z3fZI9tr3vvrS_o8=

I was thinking ,for my next level, i should get all the possible and near hp nodes and go for the Inner force(18% buff effect..a total of 30%)..or Static Blows for Lightning Strike..

My Gear
Spoiler

Future Items..weapons(after i 6Linked this)as for future armor..some advices would be nice..should i go for more dmg..or for more res or armor..or much more hp?..
Spoiler

My stats are like 3.9k hp..35% chaos...all res 83%..with Ele Weakness from mobs is like 65% fire 75% ice and 70% light..

Can sustain 6 auras..determination..vitality..purity..grace..anger..wrath..
As for main attack i use Lightning Strike..
I reach like 4k dps..
I would appreciate any constructive tips for my build..any items i should aim for..best support gems for attack skill..if i should change the atk skill..and stuff like that..
Reset part of my build for something else?..
Last edited by alexanderion on Mar 18, 2013, 1:54:33 PM
Hey, my 2 cents. Ur build is pretty standard it seems to me, only thing u miss are sockets on your gear (:. what i would do first is fix gear with low hp rolls adn get better while maintaining those capped resists.As a groundslamer and a user of 6link i bloodmagiced my main nuke and man.. im feeling so much better while playign i cant describe u that :). when u link ur marohi ( dont use fuses until u get it to 6s!!!!) u shoudl start considering some atackspeed nodes... new changed duelist area is awesome for that. what i learned till now is that for mara hp>all and offcourse kill things faster then they kill you :P , good luck!! (: hope this helped atleast a little , as u didnt make any cardinal mistakes (it looks to me like that , maybe im wrong ).

Cheers
^
not taking blood magic passive is intentional because of the auras, thats obvious.

how about Unwavering Stance? You convert all Evasion to Armor anyway. If you do NOT want it (5% evasion left, but you can be stunned) you might want to do something like this:

Diff:

Stats
+10 to Intelligence
Physical Damage
+8% increased Melee Physical Damage
(+8% increased Physical Damage with Two Handed Melee Weapons

Accuracy
20% increased Accuracy Rating with Two Handed Melee Weapons) <- ( ) content = +1 skill point compared to your current build, see below.
Armour
+2% increased Armour
Misc
+2 to Melee Weapon and Unarmed range

98 instead of 97 skill points.

of course this only works if you really don't want Unwavering Stance because then and only then you can get rid of everything between Blood Magic and Berserking (and choose the upper Armor nodes which are a tiny bit better and on the route). For the same Amount of skill points you might want to skip Executioner which would reduce the difference to:

+10 Int / +8% inc. Melee Physical Damage / +2% increased Armour / +2 to Melee Weapon and Unarmed Range

Edits(lots of them): Typos and other crap, post was unreadable before.

IGN: Doenertier // Timezone: GMT+1 (Germany)
Last edited by Yoman on Mar 21, 2013, 11:20:01 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info