[3.9] "The recharger" Very tanky max attack/spell block fast clear ball lightning assasin

"
PapaKikouH wrote:
Thanks for the guide.
Some questions.

- how fast mapping it is on regular map?
- how far end game content do you think it will be? (deep delve and new awesome metamorph bosses)

Mapping is very fast, ball lightning covers very big area and hits fast and hard. It wont offscreen but I think even on video where I cleared mino map with boss in 1.3 min it’s visible

The build is great against bosses, I am still saving currency to make it this league but it should be able to do all content. If you really tweak ES to 13k and get ES on hit watcher’s eye I can’t imagine how this would die lol.
Did you test this in 3.9 or was the video from 3.8?

I'm trying it out for giggles and definitely not feeling the damage against bosses and metamorphs.
Last edited by teebeewhy on Dec 24, 2019, 1:01:04 AM
"
teebeewhy wrote:

I'm trying it out for giggles and definitely not feeling the damage against bosses and metamorphs.

The video is in standart but already in 3.9, which quadrupled boss hp as I remember.
"
Berserker77 wrote:
"
teebeewhy wrote:

The video is in standart but already in 3.9, which quadrupled boss hp as I remember.

Gotcha - gonna keep working on it then. Just did uber lab today (no lieutenants finally) so that's a big help. With configs up/flasks on I'm at about 90k on ball lightning and 108k using your faked lethal pride jewel (I have one). So I'm sitting at about half your POB damage at the moment. Got some gem levels to go and a few specific crafts :)
I'm not a very experienced player and I'm trying this build for fun, however I would appreciate some tips on which passives to take when.
"
Vaalerian wrote:
I'm not a very experienced player and I'm trying this build for fun, however I would appreciate some tips on which passives to take when.

Okay, I will add more detailed leveling part to the guide. For now, the tree is actually quite generic. Before you get level 68-70 to switch to Energy Shield I would suggest taking life in tree up to like 80-100%, there is 40% in two shadow clusters and another 40% in witch clusters which we convert to energy shield later with a jewel anyway. For the rest, just take spell damage and crit on the way where you can, we use only shadow and witch area so there it not much places to go wrong.
https://pastebin.com/4scmSNX0 this funny also if totem stacks work dps is 400mill
Hi, thanks for the guide, looks interesting! What kind of budget would you recommend to have to start / get to comfortable end game - level?
"
NauravaNakki wrote:
Hi, thanks for the guide, looks interesting! What kind of budget would you recommend to have to start / get to comfortable end game - level?

Hi, glad you like it :)

To start I would recommend at least 150 chaos for all the crafting (just dense fossils 2-3c per one and one socket resonators 1c alchemical, 2c chaotic).

for endgame you want watcher's eye (1ex at least for ES recovery) and timeless jewel (3ex) and crafted belt (just dense fossils again). So I would pack 6 ex minimum if I wanted to farm high end stuff this league

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info