Help- Rain of Arrows, Elemental Cleaver or EK?

Hey guys,

I've been reading through the multiple guides and I'm not really sure what the best way is to go. Since the patch, I got all of my points back and was looking for something other then 2h GS marauder.

I'm currently not sure which one of those 3 options is the best for solo-endgame farming and overall fun. I saw that the elemental cleaver does insane damage, but does that make it super difficult to play endgame because it's still melee?

Thank you for the help!
br
IGN: Arowec
Last edited by Arowec on Mar 18, 2013, 12:47:20 PM
I would choose between RoA and EK.
Cleave has to get nerfed eventually and even if it doesn't.. it's still melee )

The remaining two options... probably also depend on your "wealth". I believe EK is less gear dependent as you can just get all the HP nodes and still do a lot of dmg thanks to EK scaling as u can see in Etup's guide.
I guess that for RoA you would need at least a good bow which will be expensive since the top bows are usually insane expensive :)

btw: I am currently building EK marauder from start, because I lost 100 Chaos orbs while trying to make a good roll on ilvl78 Thicket Bow for my LA marauder. I believe EK mara will be cheaper (if you can live without Kaom's..)
Thank you very much :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info