Monsters not in location shown

On numerous occasions I walk into rooms and have mobs follow me to just disappear back into the room they come from after a few seconds. Sometimes I dump 20 arrows into them and they don't react and then just disappear.

Thought it was a lag thing but other monsters around them work just fine and the arrows appear to still be in the monster after I find it again. Happens with any type of monster and I can't pinpoint the trigger.
This i believe is server end desync, it does happen from time to time and can be frustrating
Beta Member Since 0.9.0 | Current Character : ExExCorpse
Creator of Prismatic Rings AND Unique Thief's Torment Prismatic Ring
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Guide to Loot Filters - Here
I assume the devs have known about this for quite some time, no real need to report it I'd say. Pretty sure it's been around since literally forever.

I assume this is mostly triggered by things like stun and freeze.

Happens far more than is comfortable/tolerable, so hopefully it gets fixed eventually.

In fact what happens just as much if not more often (almost certainly more often) is my character is the one not in the location the client says it is.
while stunning may sometimes be an issue, I'm definitely getting it a lot using flicker strike.
Fresh cakes for all occasions.
Delivery in 30 eons or less
Call 1-800-DOMINUS
Remember - 'Dominus Delivers'
It's related to pathing - Some monsters will find a way past something on the client, but not the server, or vice versa. We do have plans to fix this, but it is more noticeable with some play styles than others.

Sadly, there isn't an easy solution - It requires restructuring of the way the client and server communicates. We've learned a lot since we did this last time, so it'll definitely be an improvement this time!
Balance & Design

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info