3.9.0d Patch Notes (restartless)

"
WhiteDragonRU wrote:
Crush with delve fractured wall, still waiting for a fix.

Edit: I stop crushing, so I guess this is fixed.

And I crush again, need fix.
I can FLY!
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/WDRU/
Still no fix on delve dynamite/flare throwing crashes.

Guess I can remain shoving sulphite up my rektum. D:
Arian Synthesis of G3
"
DHShadows wrote:
thats good but im currently at 8 watchstones and before that it was so easy to get watchstones but now LITERALLY it never procs again for me idk if its bugged if im doing something wrong since the instructions are very unclear on what you need to do

You have to put 2 Watchstones in one area now. Only then it will proc. I advice that you start from the inside areas and leave the corners for later. Inside areas start from T8 maps.
--empty--
Nothing to see here.
Last edited by ReZar on Dec 17, 2019, 1:39:54 AM
"

What kind of figures are we talking, on average, before the elderslayer spawns? I've ran well in excess of 200 so far and nothing.

Did you check the region level requirements on the left ? Might be the reason why. I did not have problems spawning elderslayers. GL brother
"
armiel wrote:

Please do NOT make the organs autopickup before finding a fix for the Tane spawn crash, as doing so would make us unfortunate card owners unable to play at all!
And if you must do this change to organ picking before finding the fix, at least make it so that it can be turned on and off, and is off by default, thanks!

This! If they throw in the auto pick-up before they fix the crash, yeah. But I doubt they'd be that "special".
"
armiel wrote:
Great fixes, thank you!

Any update on the AMD issues? 5700xt specifically...
Please do NOT make the organs autopickup before finding a fix for the Tane spawn crash, as doing so would make us unfortunate card owners unable to play at all!
And if you must do this change to organ picking before finding the fix, at least make it so that it can be turned on and off, and is off by default, thanks!

YES! It's so frustrating...
Good job ggg
"
Fixed a bug where reward descriptions and symbols were sometimes incorrect. This fixes many reports from players who expected to receive a 6-linked Unique Body Armour but the actual reward was intended to be a Rare Weapon. Sorry!

Ouch.
"
Note: Later this week we will deploy a patch that changes it so that Metamorph samples are collected automatically when monsters die.

Before you do this you should make sure you have fixed the issues with AMD GPUs and league mechanics. At least now we can choose not to engage with it and play the game normally.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info