Metamorph issues, Tane blocks small path, modifiers not working.

While in the prison I had Tane spawn in after finding all the necessary components. After defeating the metamorph and proceeded to attempt to backtrack I found Tane was blocking an entire hallway.

As I had already not defeated the metamorph I could not call him to a new location by getting far enough away.

I had to leave and reset the instance because he blocked the path I needed to go in the upper prison attempting to reach the next area.

Secondly I had one of the metamorph components not work.
I had gotten an item that as stated on the item will cause the metamorph to drop 1 additional piece of unique jewelry. However upon defeat, no unique dropped from it at all. Not sure what happened but the component clearly stated a guaranteed drop but the drop never occurred.

I am not looking to get whatever low-level jewelry never dropped given to me, I don't care about it just wanted to bring that to somebody's attention.
Last edited by DexterMorganBHB on Dec 13, 2019, 7:59:07 PM
Last bumped on Dec 29, 2019, 4:18:15 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
I've found this problem with the character of Tane blocking my way a few times when I'm in dungeons. Once I had to restart the game when I couldn't move away from a corner because he and his damn teleporting device were in my way. :D

Would be nice if you could just walk through him or even better if he'd step aside when you walk past him.
He blocked the doorway in the prison almost exactly the same way for me, had to use a portal scroll, lol.
considering he doesnt help in anyway vs mobs, why is he a collision?
In the meanwhile Leap Slam works to jump over him. Im sure many other movement skills may work too.
Ive just had this issue also. Tane has blocked the path through this door and I cant relocate him as I just defeated the metamorph.
Heres an image.

As mentioned I got around it by using a movement skill (dash in this case)
Same issue. This damn scuba diver blocked the exit from the map.. Thankfully i had frosblink
Last edited by kruegerkostello on Dec 29, 2019, 4:19:13 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info