3.9| Stress-Free PoE - DODGING CYCLONE |SSF the Atlas w/ 1 Button & Any Gear|Dungeon Crawl PoE!

"
Spoiler
Ok Wrecker why do you do this to me. I just can't quit you.

I started this build on Saturday morning this past weekend, I wanted something new to play. I had some funds left over from your Slo-mo Zombies build and found this.

I had a lot of uniques drop from that build I could use here to level with.

I got to act 8 last night and level 64. Dang the build is fast.

Thanks as well to everyone else on here for their options on gear.
The Praxis ring is really, nice but I cant drop it yet.

I picked up a six link Bronn's Lithe but having trouble getting that blue on there. Currently using Culling Strike. But I think getting a 4th red for Brutality would be good as well.

But that Infused Channeling is nice as it has 8% Less damage to all the tags in the skill gem, so that is a lot of tags in that skill gem.

I picked up these boots as well. Since the are from Blight they can be anointed.

Unavailable

Again Wrecker you have out done yourself.
ha ha! Happy to to help the addiction x Peleus x :).

The build is really fast hey? I wish I could slow it down, but then I'd have to change Ascendancies. You've picked up some pretty good gear that works for this build!

Keep us posted on how things go! I want people's feedback that can handle the speed of the build, ha ha.

Thanks again for such kind words. I really appreciate it.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
"
"

Again Wrecker you have out done yourself.

ha ha! Happy to to help the addiction x Peleus x :).

The build is really fast hey? I wish I could slow it down, but then I'd have to change Ascendancies. You've picked up some pretty good gear that works for this build!

Keep us posted on how things go! I want people's feedback that can handle the speed of the build, ha ha.

Thanks again for such kind words. I really appreciate it.

I have not even gone for those last 2 Ascendancy's yet.

From your guide you say this - 4th Two Points - Avatar of the Slaughter - This is exciting (and also nauseating). We get increased Evasion, Movement Speed, Attack Speed, and Attack Speed per Frenzy Charge.

I am hoping my boots cap me at the 150% like they say, so it wont be so much of an issue. But I also want to try regular boots with 30% MS on it an see how it is then.

Only issues I am having with the build is the amount of Mana reserved and lack of mana regen. But like you said this can be combated with high DPS and the leech of mana will be fine, or I can not use War Banner as well during the leveling process.

Also the lack of Strength and Intelligence for gems, I am also not Res capped. But this is my issue and not the builds. I am using to many Uniques and cant get res capped. But nothing can hit me so I am not too concerned yet.

I am just having the most fun right now with this build. This might be my league start for next league depending on what the mechanics are.

"
I have not even gone for those last 2 Ascendancy's yet.

From your guide you say this - 4th Two Points - Avatar of the Slaughter - This is exciting (and also nauseating). We get increased Evasion, Movement Speed, Attack Speed, and Attack Speed per Frenzy Charge.

I am hoping my boots cap me at the 150% like they say, so it wont be so much of an issue. But I also want to try regular boots with 30% MS on it an see how it is then.

Only issues I am having with the build is the amount of Mana reserved and lack of mana regen. But like you said this can be combated with high DPS and the leech of mana will be fine, or I can not use War Banner as well during the leveling process.

Also the lack of Strength and Intelligence for gems, I am also not Res capped. But this is my issue and not the builds. I am using to many Uniques and cant get res capped. But nothing can hit me so I am not too concerned yet.

I am just having the most fun right now with this build. This might be my league start for next league depending on what the mechanics are.
Sweet x Peleus x!

Ya, this build can be a little tricky in the campaign with mana and attributes, but like you said, it really gets rolling after a while. With a great weapon, and the ability to handle fast characters, this build will do any content.

I'm really glad you're having such a good time. I'm sorry I won't be continuing the guide next league, so make sure you bookmark this thread.

Let us know how this build goes as you progress. It gets to be lots of fun in red maps.

Thanks for such a nice post. I appreciate it :).

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
...okay, Wrecker, you got me again. I tend to play SSF and just like to kick back and clear stuff at a casual pace. I've ran your Stress-Free-Gladiator build into the 90s and still love it. So, sure enough, I decided to give this a run. It's great. Mindless.Simple.Fun. It's surprisingly quick, partially due to a lot of +movement speed I've got from gear, but also from the phasing buffs.

I ended up grabbing some extra attribute and mana leech nodes for the leveling process, but will probably drop those when my damage output is high enough to justify it and the gear supports it. I figure that much like the gladiator, this one will likely smooth out in the late game.

I can't say enough about how great it is to see builds that are really designed for flexible gearing and just playing like a good old-fashioned hack and slash. Thanks again for all of your time in making these and for sharing them with your fellow players.
Last edited by DecayingStump on Feb 16, 2020, 11:29:35 AM
*knock-knock* Guess who's back? Yee-haw, it's me! ^^

Okay, well I'm sure you didn't expect that at all, eh? *coughs* But being the true Wrecker-build-addict that I am I came here to try this particular one and I'm ready to slay! Kitava that is, of course. ;)

With my cyclone dodger Aella Agilmar ("famous blade whirlwind", yes, I'm still prone to naming my characters in alliterations according to their "profession" *lol*) I've so far managed to get to act 6. Kitava was slain yesterday night, admittedly not deathless though. I love playing with cyclone! It's such an easy and fun attack skill. To be honest, it's the only attack skill that makes me want to go into the mines.

Anyway, apart from the odd resistances problem after finishing act 5 I think a lot of my gear could use some serious upgrades, including flasks. I was hoping you might have a look at my ranger and could give me some advice on how to optimize her equipment (like also which stats and modifiers might be more and/or less useful). Also, I'm not sure I went the right "path of exile" on the skill tree, so having a look there aswell might also help a lot. I'm pretty sure I'm not by any means making sufficient damage at this stage and level.

I also have a question about your gear advice, concerning the shields. Can it be any spiked shield that gives 4% attack/spell dodging or does it have to be on of the two you recommend?

I'm sorry for the inconvenience! I hope you had a lovely Christmas holiday and a happy new year's eve. HAPPY NEW YEAR by the way. I don't care if you can still say it or not. I'm saying it anyways because that's what I wish you. ^^

Cheers, greetings and a rocking 2020! :D
Last edited by PrincessOfAsgard on Feb 17, 2020, 1:34:40 PM
"
DecayingStump wrote:
...okay, Wrecker, you got me again. I tend to play SSF and just like to kick back and clear stuff at a casual pace. I've ran your Stress-Free-Gladiator build into the 90s and still love it. So, sure enough, I decided to give this a run. It's great. Mindless.Simple.Fun. It's surprisingly quick, partially due to a lot of +movement speed I've got from gear, but also from the phasing buffs.

I ended up grabbing some extra attribute and mana leech nodes for the leveling process, but will probably drop those when my damage output is high enough to justify it and the gear supports it. I figure that much like the gladiator, this one will likely smooth out in the late game.

I can't say enough about how great it is to see builds that are really designed for flexible gearing and just playing like a good old-fashioned hack and slash. Thanks again for all of your time in making these and for sharing them with your fellow players.
Haha! Thanks DecayingStump!

I'm really glad you're liking the build(s). I really like this one as well. It does smooth out for sure. It's pretty Attribute dependant but once everything is in place, if you can handle the speed, which I can't, it's hard to die with. Good call on the leech too.

Thanks for such a kind compliment. I really appreciate the kind words and time to took to be encouraging. I probably wouldn't have lasted this long without them. So thanks for kindness!

And please let me know how the progress goes!

Annnnnd

"
Spoiler
*knock-knock* Guess who's back? Yee-haw, it's me! ^^

Okay, well I'm sure you didn't expect that at all, eh? *coughs* But being the true Wrecker-build-addict that I am I came here to try this particular one and I'm ready to slay! Kitava that is, of course. ;)

With my cyclone dodger Aella Agilmar ("famous blade whirlwind", yes, I'm still prone to naming my characters in alliterations according to their "profession" *lol*) I've so far managed to get to act 6. Kitava was slain yesterday night, admittedly not deathless though. I love playing with cyclone! It's such an easy and fun attack skill. To be honest, it's the only attack skill that makes me want to go into the mines.

Anyway, apart from the odd resistances problem after finishing act 5 I think a lot of my gear could use some serious upgrades, including flasks. I was hoping you might have a look at my ranger and could give me some advice on how to optimize her equipment (like also which stats and modifiers might be more and/or less useful). Also, I'm not sure I went the right "path of exile" on the skill tree, so having a look there aswell might also help a lot. I'm pretty sure I'm not by any means making sufficient damage at this stage and level.

I also have a question about your gear advice, concerning the shields. Can it be any spiked shield that gives 4% attack/spell dodging or does it have to be on of the two you recommend?

I'm sorry for the inconvenience! I hope you had a lovely Christmas holiday and a happy new year's eve. HAPPY NEW YEAR by the way. I don't care if you can still say it or not. I'm saying it anyways because that's what I wish you. ^^

Cheers, greetings and a rocking 2020! :D
Hey PrincessOfAsgard!

It's always a pleasure :). Thanks for the post! I'll do what I can, but it's always tricky to give advice while levelling. So take what I have to say with a grain of salt as you'll have to take "end game" mod suggestions lightly and simply do what you can while levelling.

Things look really good for levelling! The biggest help for you is improving your weapon. Having a one-handed melee weapon that gives good physical damage % and flat damage is a big deal. It impacts your damage and the amount of leech you get. So, look for something (while levelling) over 75% increased physical damage along with +20+ physical damage. Once mapping, you'll eventually want something like 160% and 22-40 (those are good but not great values for late game). But honestly, while levelling, just get your life and resists up. Any perks to getting Hit or blocking are pretty pointless with this build once you get the dodge nodes. At level 62, you'll be able to do your 3rd (and 2nd) ascendancies as well...well, once you get a better weapon. But those will be huge once you get them.

Things look great! It's hard to criticize levelling as you can only equip what drops, so just do what you can.

Your passive tree looks great!

For shields, you can go with either. You can honestly go with any shield, I just have those two suggested because of their dodging implicit. I go with Spell dodge because I try and make Attack and Spell Dodge equal.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you too! Mine was great. Were yours?

Does that help at all?

Let me know if there's anything else :).

Annnnnd

"
Hey PrincessOfAsgard!

It's always a pleasure :). Thanks for the post! I'll do what I can, but it's always tricky to give advice while levelling. So take what I have to say with a grain of salt as you'll have to take "end game" mod suggestions lightly and simply do what you can while levelling.

Things look really good for levelling! The biggest help for you is improving your weapon. Having a one-handed melee weapon that gives good physical damage % and flat damage is a big deal. It impacts your damage and the amount of leech you get. So, look for something (while levelling) over 75% increased physical damage along with +20+ physical damage. Once mapping, you'll eventually want something like 160% and 22-40 (those are good but not great values for late game). But honestly, while levelling, just get your life and resists up. Any perks to getting Hit or blocking are pretty pointless with this build once you get the dodge nodes. At level 62, you'll be able to do your 3rd (and 2nd) ascendancies as well...well, once you get a better weapon. But those will be huge once you get them.

Things look great! It's hard to criticize levelling as you can only equip what drops, so just do what you can.

Your passive tree looks great!

For shields, you can go with either. You can honestly go with any shield, I just have those two suggested because of their dodging implicit. I go with Spell dodge because I try and make Attack and Spell Dodge equal.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you too! Mine was great. Were yours?

Does that help at all?

Let me know if there's anything else :).

Yes, that helped a lot! Thank you so much! Don't worry, your advice is always very useful to me. ^^

I'm glad to hear you're fine! I was actually starting to get worried because your last posting before this one was more than a week ago and, well... I get worried very easily, hehe. I bet you had a pretty busy week and all. It happens to all of us. I'm no exception. :P

Anyway, a better weapon. Yes! I've been wanting to get one since I successfully finished the 1st labyrinth. I just kept on finding nothing proper. But I found quite a few white items and finally dared to use an orb of alchemy on one of them. What shall I say? I'm making almost twice as much damage now and it ROCKS! I'm pretty stoked with the outcome. At least for now it should do. Or whaddayasay? :D

Oh, but even without that improved sword I managed to slay cruel labyrinth today all on my own! Now I'm a bit more ascended and a bit more powerful. *feelsgoodman*

I think I will try another orb of alchemy on one of the shields I found that have 4% spell dodge on them. It might be as good as the sword. At least I hope it will be.

Ah yes, my Christmas and New Year's Eve were quite fun, even though I came down with a pretty severe bronchitis and sinusitis. Both at the same time. Like one isn't enough, for bleeps sake. But now I'm fine again and ready to rock 2020! ^^
"
Spoiler
Yes, that helped a lot! Thank you so much! Don't worry, your advice is always very useful to me. ^^

I'm glad to hear you're fine! I was actually starting to get worried because your last posting before this one was more than a week ago and, well... I get worried very easily, hehe. I bet you had a pretty busy week and all. It happens to all of us. I'm no exception. :P

Anyway, a better weapon. Yes! I've been wanting to get one since I successfully finished the 1st labyrinth. I just kept on finding nothing proper. But I found quite a few white items and finally dared to use an orb of alchemy on one of them. What shall I say? I'm making almost twice as much damage now and it ROCKS! I'm pretty stoked with the outcome. At least for now it should do. Or whaddayasay? :D

Oh, but even without that improved sword I managed to slay cruel labyrinth today all on my own! Now I'm a bit more ascended and a bit more powerful. *feelsgoodman*

I think I will try another orb of alchemy on one of the shields I found that have 4% spell dodge on them. It might be as good as the sword. At least I hope it will be.

Ah yes, my Christmas and New Year's Eve were quite fun, even though I came down with a pretty severe bronchitis and sinusitis. Both at the same time. Like one isn't enough, for bleeps sake. But now I'm fine again and ready to rock 2020! ^^
Ouch, that's a rough holiday. I'm sorry.

Great job on the ascendancy! Ascending is really exciting. The nodes are so powerful.

Nice! That Alch'd weapon did well for you! That'll do nicely until something better comes along. Good for you! That's fortunate.

Annnnnd

Woot got my last Ascendancy the other day and finally got the colors right on my chest piece.

But the thing is I can't seem to get rid of this sword I am using.

Every sword I find and try and make does not compare to this one.

I still am running into mana issues. Damn Elrion is in Research for me but I am having trouble getting him to spawn for some reason.

I am fine once I am hitting mobs and bosses but if they all die I am stuck for a second or so till I start to hit again. Maybe I need some accuracy.

But I still am loving this build lots of speed now I have around 11k Evasion and almost nothing hits me. I still need some more health only running around 3.8k right now. So min-maxing my gear I will have to focus on life.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info