[3.9] Aziire's Deadeye Galvanic Arrow - Maximum Projectile Speed/AoE, God Speed!

@Ajkowal

Sorry! I got cucked pretty hard last night and got hit with a huge migraine which involved me being dead for like 5 hours. I'm editing a Video as I type this reply. I felt like it would look disingenuous if I posted a video of me rolling Tier 1 maps. I worked my way up, and the gameplay in the video is all High Yellow and Low Red Maps, minus the one Conqueror which I encountered early. Hopefully I can address/clear up a lot of information in the video, and get peoples hopes up again because around Act 8 Galvanic was looking pretty yikes even for me.

I'll reply to all the comments in the next few hours, just focusing on editing this video quickly so I can address to the masses first. I'll come back and be as thorough as possible, thank you all for being patient and following the build though. Hopefully I won't disappoint you all, even if Galvanic is a little yikes to begin with.
I'm doing this as my starter (working slowly through the Acts as I get time to play) so I'm still in the pre-transition period - I'd be interested to hear what you'd change about the current PoB and gameplan based on your experience so far!

Thanks for making this guide, I've been wanting to try this since they announced the rework.

My gear with the build so far, having quite a bit of fun. Life is definitely low. Only around 2.6k atm, but avging around 4k by time I hit around lvl 90 with an actually chest giving life probably. I might just be going for a belly in all honesty to have more sustain since I've been calculating that I should have a decent amount of dmg just for map clearing. Since this build is primarily going to be good for just that from what I've been seeing.

Edit: Been just using poachers mark for now, but gonna swap it to assassin once I can finally get a helm that I roll 3 blue and a green on.
Last edited by skullmatt666 on Dec 16, 2019, 1:00:18 AM
Nice guide, im lv 29 and for some reason i was lv 24 ish when i compelted the lv21 tree yet i did all the quests (im following a guide). Also, when do i switch from toxic rain to arrow ?
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Gunninja25/characters

https://giant.gfycat.com/ObedientLegalAmericankestrel.webm

Been enjoying the build a lot so far

Have had some trouble with Chromatics so my gems aren't set up perfectly yet

Using Faster attacks instead of Inspiration on Galvanic, have to use a Mana Flask but it's not bad, faster attacks adds a lot of dps.

I'm a newer player and I would have to say I don't like blink arrow very much, even with faster attacks it feels slow and I have to spam it for it to activate.

Still have dash for quick re positioning against bosses which helps a lot, sometimes I like running a Attack Speed Phasing Flash instead of Onslaught to be able to run through the Metamorph bosses/mobs
Last edited by Nitidz on Dec 16, 2019, 3:30:02 AM
"
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Gunninja25/characters

Been enjoying the build a lot so far

Have had some trouble with Chromatics so my gems aren't set up perfectly yet

Using Faster attacks instead of Inspiration on Galvanic, have to use a Mana Flask but it's not bad, faster attacks adds a lot of dps.

I'm a newer player and I would have to say I don't like blink arrow very much, even with faster attacks it feels slow and I have to spam it for it to activate.

Still have dash for quick re positioning against bosses which helps a lot, sometimes I like running a Attack Speed Phasing Flash instead of Onslaught to be able to run through the Metamorph bosses/mobs

Why do you link your profile if its private lol
Had some luck in a corrupted dungeon with a pretty decent 6-linked bow (check profile).
Can say, great fun! Im in act 9 right now and absolutely destroying everything.
Its a bit squishy as of now because i dont have great life/res gear.
"

Why do you link your profile if its private lol

lol fixed now
@cbasz

Mirage Archer could easily be better, I just don't think it is that necessary. I'm fine destroying packs in one or two bursts anyway so can't see him helping that much. Although it would looking fucking sick. I take Powerful Precision as I respec out of Pierce elsewhere on the tree and use it to grab some Onslaught effect to help fly around a little more. That's just my personal take on final Ascendancy choice, the lgoh bleed option you mentioned doesn't seem bad either.

In regards to Ensnaring arrow. The actual movement snare only works on the final target, but the increased physical damage taken buff should work on whatever it attacks. That's how it reads at least.

@Kinsl

The arrow nova combination looks insane hahaha but I'm not sure how you could do damage. By that point you have stacked so many options for diversity that you start to lack damage.

@VoxPVoxD

Thanks for following it. I've just edited a video with a slightly different PoB and some gem changes. I'll reflect this all in the build, typing up these replies and editing build as I export and upload. Takes a while to get it all together. I spend more time editing guides, videos, replies etc than actually playing hahaha but I'm glad you are keeping up to date with it.

@skullmatt666

Nice gear setup already. Looking really solid. Colouring can be really rough, I spent heaps of chromatics trying to squeeze as many gems as I can in, and even then can't quite fit CWDT in until I 5L my bow.

@FearlessKiller

I switched to Galvanic around level 60. I would recommend farming Blood Aqueducts until Level 65 and making sure you have Cruel Ascendancy before switching.

@Gunninja25

That webm looks sick, awesome quick showcase of the skill. I switched Blink arrow for Withering Step. Will updated the build guide to reflect this detail. Withering step just feels like a juiced up quicksilver, and gives you good Crit Chance for your next hit thanks to Elusive.

@Luukwa

Even I don't have a 6 Link so congratz! Hopefully the luck keeps rolling for you. I usually have to grind, never get anything super lucky. I still don't have capped resistances and insane max life and I'm doing okay. But definitely don't follow that path, be as safe as possible.
Im running an Iceshot as my league starter. But damn this looks so fun. That gif just pushed me over the edge of wanting to play it. Definitely going to make my second char for this!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info