[3.9] Aziire's Deadeye Galvanic Arrow - Maximum Projectile Speed/AoE, God Speed!

How is he converting the remaining 50% physical damage?
thanks for creating this build.
When I started this league I knew I wanted a bow skill. But I did not know which one to pick, after reading the bow skills this one seemed to be fun to play with.

I do have trouble with the damage output though.

This is what I am currently using ( character: MetamorphingRanger)
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Ilyar/characters

Do I not have enough flat ele damage? Is that so important? I thought life would be more important to craft on my equipment, am I wrong in this regard? (I do also have low life, 2.4k)

I can barely handle T1 maps.
Should I just grind a bit more currency/wait until later in the league to try and upgrade my gear?

Once I hit lvl 67 I will be using a thunderfist.
how dou you get life leech in this build?
Isn't mirage archer objectively better than the crit multi support? Lets you clear easily, more dps uptime, and crit multi support has diminishing returns if you're stacking it elsewhere.

Also, I feel like Rupture is better than Powerful Precision, with our crazy amount of hits per second due to the nature of Galvanic arrow we just need a little phys to bleed in order to get crazy lgoh, on top of the crit chance and multi
@thecronosone

This is actually really good advice. I sadly died to the last stage of Uber Izaro, however when I get the final Ascendancy I will probably respec those points as well. I'll toss up and see if there is anything else I might wanna grab, like some more Jewel slots or something. Otherwise Graceful Assault does look nice.

@Stainfree

Thanks for the comments on the Levelling. Good to know Galvanic wasn't awful to level with. When I switched I also had to use a Toxic Rain + Mirage Archer setup just to help with the transition.

@VisualizeFSU

I use the Tempest which gives me No Physical Damage at all. Otherwise yeah the Physical Damage wouldn't be 100% Converted.

@Ilyar

Getting life is super important as well. In your case swap out Faster Projectiles for Added Lightning Damage. Also if you can try and get an Esnaring Arrow > Ballista Support setup. Throwing these down helps a lot with bosses as it debuffs them.

@Dovahproxx

Blood Rage should give us plenty of Life Leech. That plus the Blood Drinker passive.
"
AziiRe wrote:

@Ilyar

Getting life is super important as well. In your case swap out Faster Projectiles for Added Lightning Damage. Also if you can try and get an Esnaring Arrow > Ballista Support setup. Throwing these down helps a lot with bosses as it debuffs them.

Just FYI, Ensnaring only works on its final target (so no global pierce, fork, or chain), which is another arguement for my previous post about Rupture over Powerful Precision
Last edited by cbasz on Dec 15, 2019, 3:06:45 PM
"
cbasz wrote:
Isn't mirage archer objectively better than the crit multi support? Lets you clear easily, more dps uptime, and crit multi support has diminishing returns if you're stacking it elsewhere.

Also, I feel like Rupture is better than Powerful Precision, with our crazy amount of hits per second due to the nature of Galvanic arrow we just need a little phys to bleed in order to get crazy lgoh, on top of the crit chance and multi

Maybe I'm missing something, but if you convert all the phys dmg to lightning, do you cause bleeding anyway?
https://youtu.be/ic8reDW2-q0
Any ideas to make this do damage? Too fun to play
"
MateRlz wrote:
"
cbasz wrote:

Maybe I'm missing something, but if you convert all the phys dmg to lightning, do you cause bleeding anyway?

No you need at least 1 phys damage, but with a build like this you’d rather be stacking ele damage over doing a full phys conversion which means your bow’s flat phys is sufficient for bleedig in most cases, or if you’re using tempest, a single jewel/ring flat phys affix
I'm kinda disappointed I havent seen any updates on this since the start of the league. Been checking back for videos and what not, and nothing. Build feels pretty darn slow, seems like I have next to no sustain atm, single target is bad, and I feel like in Act 8 im just getting annihilated by elites despite having resistances capped. Was looking for a great starter bow build and I feel like this might not be it for me.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info