Stuck in Login / Character selection screen

Hi,

I've had the following problem for a couple of days now:

When I try to log in to the servers (via Steam), about every second time I see the message "Authenticating user" for about ten seconds, and then just "An unexpected disconnection occured".

If I happen to get connected to the server, I sometimes only see the screen showing the seven exiles, but not my characters, which is quite strange. After ten seconds, I get disconnected and return to the log in screen.

Sometimes I do actually get to the character selection, but when I click the play button, the "Contacting server" text appears for a couple of seconds, but I never make it to the loading screen, instead I just return to the log in screen again.

Does anyone know what to do? Might the new patch have anything to do with it? The last time I played was during the Legion league in July, back then I didn't have any problems at all.

Strangely I can easily connect to the servers and also get into the game on my wife's PC, so it might have something to do with my PC, but since I changed nothing I have no idea what it is...

Any help would be much appreciated, I was looking forward to playing the new league the upcoming weekend :-/

Greetings
Last edited by Phanerothyme on Dec 12, 2019, 4:13:05 PM
Last bumped on Dec 12, 2019, 4:11:19 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info