[3.9] HIT AND RUN EXPLOSIVE ARROW RAIDER, ALL CONTENT

"
semma_car19 wrote:
Other items are rares, just to cap your resists and dexterity that you will need since you are a witch.
Since you start as a witch, you can level with any spell that you like

Am I? Do I? :)

Edit: Got it, just joking. Gonna start the league with this build
Last edited by Slandsj1o on Dec 13, 2019, 10:09:16 AM
My understanding of EE is the following:

If you have 'Added cold damage to attacks' or 'Added lightning damage to attacks' the initial hit of EA will apply reduced fire dmg. The explosion will hit the mob while having reduced fire dmg (high explosion damage) and increasing fire res on enemy.

After this "rotation" you have several options:

1) mob died by explosion -> fine
2) mob didnt die by explosion
2a) stack up new explosion (while not exploded yet, fire res again reduced and ignite doing higher damage)
2b) use RoA or something else to reduce fire res again so that ignite can finish the enemy

Maybe one can confirm i am right or retarded.

Best regards
Bernhart
Look ez pz:
Taking in consideration you have on your gear somewhere + cold dmg to attack or + light dmg to attacks....... and no Fire flat dmg!

1.ur normal shot with ex arrow will apply the EE ( so will get debuff -res to fire)
2. explosion ( + res to fire)
3. Any option u can use out there to apply EE from a secondary skill again!

basicaly u r right what u said :)
Last edited by KOLACIC1 on Dec 13, 2019, 10:48:41 AM
Hmm, this guide seems to be messed up a little? It was a guide for a witch beforehand right :D? At points Leveling and Ascendancy you still have witch content.
"
Hmm, this guide seems to be messed up a little? It was a guide for a witch beforehand right :D? At points Leveling and Ascendancy you still have witch content.

Yes, I am working with a friend on formatting and improving guide soon
I am no experts but did you try to spec into the 2H melee cluster at duelist instead of fury bolts?
You could even pick destroyer for some more dmg.

https://i.imgur.com/I2wELc4.png

Maybe this tree with more DMG / life:
http://poeurl.com/cEwb

And why do you not go for the duration cluster? I saw some other guides do that.

Also isn't chieftain better for a league starter? Easy dmg / leech.
Last edited by foojin on Dec 13, 2019, 2:13:57 PM
"
foojin wrote:
I am no experts but did you try to spec into the 2H melee cluster at duelist instead of fury bolts?
You could even pick destroyer for some more dmg.

https://i.imgur.com/I2wELc4.png

Maybe this tree with more DMG / life:
http://poeurl.com/cEwb

And why do you not go for the duration cluster? I saw some other guides do that.

Also isn't chieftain better for a league starter? Easy dmg / leech.

There is 1 thing that is needed for this build anf makes it broken but i cannot add that to thr build guide because the prices will go berserk for it
i am sort of holding off playing atm and waiting for your updated build and video, hope you update it soon. I have loved EA ever since i saw it but it was never viable, so i hope now i can enjoy it.
Build guide is now a bit more tidy and updated, all obsolete information is deleted.
I will add more things as the league progresses.
Make sure to ask questions so I can add the frequent questions section
"
Bernhart wrote:
My understanding of EE is the following:

If you have 'Added cold damage to attacks' or 'Added lightning damage to attacks' the initial hit of EA will apply reduced fire dmg. The explosion will hit the mob while having reduced fire dmg (high explosion damage) and increasing fire res on enemy.

After this "rotation" you have several options:

1) mob died by explosion -> fine
2) mob didnt die by explosion
2a) stack up new explosion (while not exploded yet, fire res again reduced and ignite doing higher damage)
2b) use RoA or something else to reduce fire res again so that ignite can finish the enemy

Maybe one can confirm i am right or retarded.

Best regards
Bernhart

You are correct, EA and then if mob survives EA again or if it is a pack of mobs when ignite prolif then ROA>EA again

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info