[3.9] HIT AND RUN EXPLOSIVE ARROW RAIDER, ALL CONTENT

"
KingKendrick wrote:
Isn't taking the ascendancy frenzy node (just the first) better than the second onslaught route ?

For this build no, tested and confirmed
How is this build in 3.10?
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019

"It looks like we broke something with 3.10.0. We don't know what it is yet." - Bex, March 16th, 2020
"
girng wrote:

Build is still good in 3.10 as well.
I think it is even stronger now, anyhow you wouldn't have more than 20 arrows with a rare bow
"
semma_car19 wrote:
"
girng wrote:

I think it is even stronger now, anyhow you wouldn't have more than 20 arrows with a rare bow

Interesting, I miss EA and looking for a build for it
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019

"It looks like we broke something with 3.10.0. We don't know what it is yet." - Bex, March 16th, 2020
"
girng wrote:
"
semma_car19 wrote:
"
girng wrote:

Interesting, I miss EA and looking for a build for it

This one will take all the way to sirus 8
This build seems interesting, but how it performs in 3.10?
Should we drop quill rain for rare bow, and is kaoms still good chest to use?
Thinking about between this and puncture gladiator for simulacrum and bossing.
"
Rizar wrote:
This build seems interesting, but how it performs in 3.10?
Should we drop quill rain for rare bow, and is kaoms still good chest to use?
Thinking about between this and puncture gladiator for simulacrum and bossing.

Well I can answer both questions for you, since now I am playing bow bleed gladiator.
EA definitely is still very powerful in this patch, I even think it is stronger.
Even before I was using a rare bow that I crafter, now with only 20 arrows, which is usually even more than you can stack in a boss like sirus at once, it is stronger. EA scales better than bleed, but can get expensive.

Bleed is cheaper to start and it is good, but not as defensively strong as EA raider.
Hi,

In your guide it says "use herald of ash" but this means only until you get EE right? since it adds fire dmg to your skills?

Thanks
"
paddle wrote:
Hi,

In your guide it says "use herald of ash" but this means only until you get EE right? since it adds fire dmg to your skills?

Thanks

Yes, If you are using EE, do not use herald of ash or any flat fire damage
so im following this build. I'm level 39 and my single target dmg is litteraly non existant. Bosses take forever to kill. You got any tips? for single target i have it EA linked with ele dmg on attack, barrage and combustion.

Thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info