[3.9] HIT AND RUN EXPLOSIVE ARROW RAIDER, ALL CONTENT

"
semma_car19 wrote:
"
Poetical-Lies wrote:
Is there a leveling tree or anything?

yes there is, please check the guide it is all there

Not seeing anything about a leveling tree. With a full pob of max points I don't know where to allocate my points to. Unless I'm missing it in the guide.
"
Poetical-Lies wrote:
"
semma_car19 wrote:
"
Poetical-Lies wrote:
Is there a leveling tree or anything?

yes there is, please check the guide it is all there

Not seeing anything about a leveling tree. With a full pob of max points I don't know where to allocate my points to. Unless I'm missing it in the guide.

Yes, my bad, there is not a leveling tree.
Basically, up until lvl 30 you move towards duelist tree and keep moving towards elemental equilibrium.
After you take ele equilibrium, get more life and blood magic after you have more than 4k life, after that take dodge and the rest is all damaage nodes you see in the tree
Hi semma_car19,
thanks for your time and efford in keeping this thread up an alive.

If you can spare a few mins and take a look at my gear, I would be happy.

As many others I lack in Bossing, Mapping is fine so far.
As I´m only lvl 73 now, I´m nearly getting the EE, I know I need then to change something for pure Cold/Lightning dmg.

If oyu can give me any advice - would be cool.

PS: using this build only in Standart league!

Thx.
Last edited by Muswetyl on Feb 12, 2020, 6:30:07 AM
"
Muswetyl wrote:
Hi semma_car19,
thanks for your time and efford in keeping this thread up an alive.

If you can spare a few mins and take a look at my gear, I would be happy.

As many others I lack in Bossing, Mapping is fine so far.
As I´m only lvl 73 now, I´m nearly getting the EE, I know I need then to change something for pure Cold/Lightning dmg.

If oyu can give me any advice - would be cool.

PS: using this build only in Standart league!

Thx.

Once you take EE, remove the quiver you re using, since it converts phys to fire.
Also change your bow, start with quill rain and later get a +3 bow.
Try upgrading your gear a bit, amulet with at least +1 to gems.
I would advise you craft a rare chest to get max dodge, and get a helm with increased duration enchant.
Start from there you will see the difference
So what's the actuall skill tree and ascendancy choise? I'v found 3 different types. And i checked ur character and u r using somth different. What should i use?
"
d2.Tipo4eG wrote:
So what's the actuall skill tree and ascendancy choise? I'v found 3 different types. And i checked ur character and u r using somth different. What should i use?

If you follow the tree and items from BiS you should be fine.
I adapted my tree because of the items I upgraded.
What you see on my character is what I use now and my last version.
So as i understand if im going to use ur BIS gear, i should follow this pob -
"PoB with best in slot gear and min/maxed tree(only the skill tree, disregard gear"?
And 1 more question: in section about how does EE work, u say u must have added cold or lightning damage somewhere to proc EE, but there nos added cold or lightning on the BIS gear. How do u proc EE?
I too feel as i lack something for bossing, totems die instantly and its hard to survive, damage feels lackluster. What should i do? I really like it otherwise.
"
Aheadofyou wrote:
I too feel as i lack something for bossing, totems die instantly and its hard to survive, damage feels lackluster. What should i do? I really like it otherwise.

For bossing you need a better bow. If you cannot afford it, it is much better to use quill rain than that one with +2 to gems.
I would also recommend crafting 36% incr att speed when focus on gloves, it really helps with bosses.
Also craft incr ailment duration when focus on helm.
I do not even get hit by bosses at all and they melt instantly, you can watch the videos and clips on stream.
Even though your amulet is solid, getting a +1 dex gems and +1 fire gems amulet is much stronger.
My explosive arrow lvl is 30, thats what you should aim to get. Check my character for current gear, taht is the best you can get
Isn't taking the ascendancy frenzy node (just the first) better than the second onslaught route ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info