RT and US good for EK marauder?

Hello forum!

I was thinking of making an EK marauder and I was wondering if the following two passive nodes are good to get:

Resolute Technique
Unwavering Stance

There are some guides I looked at that took Unwavering Stance and some that did not. Also there was one guide I saw that took Resolute Technique.

Please let me know your opinion. Thank you very much!
Bloodlines IGN: WhatsDisSkulls
US can be very useful, yeah. But not RT since EK technically is a spell, so you will never miss.

I think you can get away with out having to get US though, unless it's along the way in your build.
My Supporter Pack list compensates for my small penis.
You can get away without having US? But doesn't ek have a shorter range, therefore it puts you at risk of getting hit? And if you get swarmed, wouldn't that be a problem?
That's why you want to use Faster Projectiles bonuses for your EK to increase the range, and you want to take good care of your positioning not to get swarmed.

Getting swarmed is a problem in this game regardless of whether you took US or not. You simply have to take care it never happens, because it is most likely going to result in your death.
Life is tough... but it is tougher if you're stupid.
So, US makes it easier to get out of situations where you get swarmed right? If you do not take US then you would have to be even more cautious about being swarmed (if you're playing HC)
I've never had US on any of my HC character and I've made it to 86+. It's just like Venator says, playing HC is all about positioning and thinking before every action.

If you're always focused and think before you move into certain rooms there is very little risk.

And even with out Faster Projectiles, you still have some range to move around with as EK, it's not as bad as say Sweep or Cleave.
My Supporter Pack list compensates for my small penis.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info