[3.9]Split Arrow + Shrapnel Ballista l Pure Physical l All Content l Not Yet l Update 13/12/19 GMT+7

"
"

how to delete post reply ?
You cannot "shotgun" with split arrow due to its mechanics. Each monster can be hit once per projectile. Here is the extract from the wiki:
"
Additional Projectiles: Like all bow attacks which fire more than one projectile simultaneously, a single enemy cannot be hit by more than one projectile per attack. If multiple arrows are on course to impact any given monster, all but one will ignore that monster and travel past to potentially hit enemies behind the first one encountered.
Last edited by murye on Dec 13, 2019, 1:09:56 AM
"
murye wrote:
You cannot "shotgun" with split arrow due to its mechanics. Each monster can be hit once per projectile. Here is the extract from the wiki:
"
Additional Projectiles: Like all bow attacks which fire more than one projectile simultaneously, a single enemy cannot be hit by more than one projectile per attack. If multiple arrows are on course to impact any given monster, all but one will ignore that monster and travel past to potentially hit enemies behind the first one encountered.

Oh Man! I'm never check it.TYVM about wake me up from my Dream before i'm fail. Maybe i must to use Split Arrow for clear speed. And use Shrapnel Ballista for boss. Cause its can take multiples arrow from the same attack!.
Last edited by computerEASY on Dec 13, 2019, 1:58:55 PM
The ballista doesn't work with berzerker nodes

Probably not worth it to go that setup

Just go barrage with volley fire. It's much stronger.

I'm working with this build:
https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/c1a52d/bow_zerker_impale_barrage_vs_mino/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info