3.9|Stress-Free PoE- ENDURING FIRE (RF) |SSF the Atlas w/ 1Button & Any Gear|Dungeon Crawl PoE!

"
Xtrophy wrote:
Hello!

I've been wanting to try a RF guild and yours seems fairly in depth, however I don't play with the same physical limitations that you do (sorry to hear about it).

I was wondering, would this build function with a high mobility skill like consecrated strike? Or any of the other speed skills? Or would I be better off finding a different RF build?

I've been curious about making a RF build that had mobility for some time and am trying to find a good launching point for it. Since yours seems to be the most flexible I figured I'd ask!

Thanks for your time and effort with this build!
Hey Xtrophy!

I think this build would be an easy one to add any type of speed you want to the gameplay. The thing to keep in mind though is that I don't have any investment into accuracy. So movement skills that require a Hit to move won't work too well unless you modify the tree a bit. Resolute Technique is only 3 nodes away. Also keep in mind, that if you go with a movement skill INSTEAD of Cyclone, you'll want to either avoid a Fire Movement Skill or not take Elemental Equilibrium. Just a couple of things to consider. But the build has TONS of flexibility for really fast movement speed.

One fun thing I always to do is have Lightning Warp as the primary movement skill. It's perfect for EE with RF and has roughly the same AoE as RF too. If I had no symptoms/issues, this would be in the build for sure.

Thanks for the thanks! Let me know what you think.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
Geraki2019 wrote:
Don't worry, every boss up to the end of act 4 is a joke.
They cant hurt you.
Yes it takes forever to kill em but I was rarely in need to click my life flask.

Izaro at 36 was much easier than some metamorph bosses.

Tip: use holy flame totem when at bosses. Fair amount of damage and huge regen.

At 45 I managed to sustain RF (with life flasks of course)

Now at 51 I sustain RF without the use of flasks.
Xp is much easier (even though its only 4 linked RF)and my main concern is to find gear with good stats and proper links.
Still using holy flame totem when fighting bosses or big packs.

Thanks for the advice. Which support gems do you suggest for the holy flame totem?
"
Hey Xtrophy!

I think this build would be an easy one to add any type of speed you want to the gameplay. The thing to keep in mind though is that I don't have any investment into accuracy. So movement skills that require a Hit to move won't work too well unless you modify the tree a bit. Resolute Technique is only 3 nodes away. Also keep in mind, that if you go with a movement skill INSTEAD of Cyclone, you'll want to either avoid a Fire Movement Skill or not take Elemental Equilibrium. Just a couple of things to consider. But the build has TONS of flexibility for really fast movement speed.

One fun thing I always to do is have Lightning Warp as the primary movement skill. It's perfect for EE with RF and has roughly the same AoE as RF too. If I had no symptoms/issues, this would be in the build for sure.

That all sounds wonderful! Though, I had thought about the EE, but I hadn't even given resolute a second though.

This is why this build is one of the most liked, the effort you put in to understanding and explaining it is top tier!

I'll have to look through movement skills and see. Lightning warp seems to be the best for damage output with EE, but the delay keeps it from accomplishing what I would like it to do.

I'll look more into it, but thanks for the reply!
Ehy!
Unless it's there and i'm completely blind, could we have a levelling specific guide? As in what to socket from the very start? Yeah, i'm that kinda guy that panics and needs to check on text every quest.
i use Phase run with quicksilver for a quick boost of speed works well
would rotp be a good unique to use in order to boost that fire res cap? or would a saffel's or a unique shield do better?
Hi dude. I played with your exploding skeletons last league and i love it.
Now i tried this one.
Life regen sustained after 1st lab (for me it's lvl 30), damage is OK.

I also would like you to use an elder rare helmet with "Socketed Gems are supported by Level # Concentrated Effect" and "Socketed Gems are supported by Level # Burning Damage". Helmets with these affixes is relatively cheap (about 10c) and gives you pseudo 6-link setup.

With this setup we can use scorching ray in the body armor or Kaom's Hearth for maximum damage.
"
Xtrophy wrote:
"
Hey Xtrophy!

That all sounds wonderful! Though, I had thought about the EE, but I hadn't even given resolute a second though.

This is why this build is one of the most liked, the effort you put in to understanding and explaining it is top tier!

I'll have to look through movement skills and see. Lightning warp seems to be the best for damage output with EE, but the delay keeps it from accomplishing what I would like it to do.

I'll look more into it, but thanks for the reply!
Thanks Xtrophy!

You're very kind. I'm glad you're enjoying it. Let us know what you did/came up with.

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
MitchUndead wrote:
Ehy!
Unless it's there and i'm completely blind, could we have a levelling specific guide? As in what to socket from the very start? Yeah, i'm that kinda guy that panics and needs to check on text every quest.
Hey MitchUndead!

You are not blind :). I intentionally do not have a levelling step by step guide. I find that because PoE is such a crazy game, people either aren't familiar with it, or they are. So for those that know the game well and are just looking for a guide to give them a fresh idea, they don't need the levelling section. And with people that aren't familiar with the game well enough to level on their own, I find it very valuable for them to take things slow, learn the game, try out different skills...that kind of thing. Everyone has a differing preference for how they want to level.

BUT that being said, I am going to be adding a levelling section to this guide. As this build has increased in popularity over the leagues, I've found that people find levelling this build pretty difficult. It won't be a step by step section though. Just levelling tips, points, and suggestions to help out until someone is primarily using RF. That won't be done for a bit though. At the beginning of a league, there are lots of replies to make on each guide. But it'll get done once my guides slow down a bit.

Was there anything specific you wanted help with?

Annnnnd

"
berfomet wrote:
would rotp be a good unique to use in order to boost that fire res cap? or would a saffel's or a unique shield do better?
Both of those shields work perfectly for this build. They equal each other out in pros and cons. I'm excited to see what the new influences can roll on shields for this build!

Annnnnd

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info