3.9| Stress-Free PoE - SLOW-MO ZOMBIES |SSF the Atlas w/ 1 Button & Any Gear|Dungeon Crawl PoE!

"
GrunkleBob wrote:
Hey WoD, we made it to level 40, taking our time, LOVING the Morph!
Dwaine started as slomo, I told him he would be quite safe.
Interesting to watch zombies die again, we will work on that :)
My Chaos Archer is doing well, a few Rips, which is rare for me while leveling.
But when you pick many crit organs, well you get what you pay for!
Dwaine had many laptop disconnects, which is new with this league.
Overall feels good, I was going to play ahead... but league launches on console tonight, so may get that going!
I see plenty of Necros in endgame so fear not, you all should have a great time!
Hey GrunkleBob!

Thanks for the post! I'm glad you and Dwaine are having a great time! Hopefully, the glitches work out soon. I'm excited to level this character in league and see what the zombie changes are like. I decided to start with my Scion though cause she got hit pretty hard by the nerf stick. I want to see what levelling her is like first.

As always, thanks for the encouragement!
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
MotoFarrell wrote:
Hello! Thanks for the great guide.

But can someone explain me how Elemental Equilibrium works? I can see that almost every Necro build has this passive skill.

In your build I guess you should hit enemies with lightning damage to trigger this EE, otherwise what the point of using it? But in your build I can't find any spell that will hit with lightning?

I'm new to PoE so i could miss something, can someone help me with this? Thanks in advance!

UPD: Ok I have found Ball Lightning :D Is it enough to trigger EE? :D
Hey MotoFarrell!

I'm glad the guide is working out for you! And I'm glad you found Ball Lightning. To simplify what the guide says about EE I'd have to say...EE makes enemies take more damage from elements YOU didn't hit them with. But it only initiates when YOU have hit an enemy with an element. So for us, we hit with lightning, making enemies take more damage from Cold (which our zombies do from Hatred). So EE is basically a big damage boost when your allies are using different elements than you. (The lightning hit doesn't have to do a certain amount of damage. It simply needs to hit.

Does that help? Ask any questions you like. Lots of helpful people are in this thread and would love you to love the game ;).

Thanks for your kindness.

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
bigmammadaf wrote:
Hi, I'm so enjoying this build!!

Changed one or two gems, and had to put a few points into dex on the tree,

but having a absolute ball playing this build.

Please carry on doing what you do, watch you on Mixer, lurker, never spoken.
Hey bigmammadaf!

I'm glad you're liking the build! Make any changes you like. Thanks for taking the time to be encouraging. That's very thoughtful.

And thanks for lurking! Don't ever feel like you need to say anything if you don't want to. Mixer has a glitchy viewer counter. It doesn't always show people's logins that are watching you. I had one person post the other day while broadcasting that was level 38 with me (meaning they watch lots). And I've never seen their name before on the viewer list. So if I haven't said hello to your user name, it's likely that. But either way, that lurking comment and the rest were wonderful. Thank you.

Annnnnd

with violent dead jewel gone, what jewel should i get?
any uniques recommended?
I played soulwrest necromancer the past couple of leagues and wanted something a bit different. But only a little bit different! I love being a necro-coward hiding behind my minions too much as my basic playing style. This is a perfect switch-up that lets me keep the same playing style but, well... different. Loving it so far. Huge thanks for the guide!
Knowledge is power.
Power corrupts.
Stay stupid.
Last question from my side.

Once you curse with Temporal Chains monsters are marked with a side ways X,
next thing that happens it turns to purple type circle with different offset of purple. No the monster explode if you can call this.

Is there a way to Increase this effect, from curse to explosion>
I have had a very very slow start to this league played no more than 8 hours so far (dammit but IRL stuff conflicts with gaming at times lol)

what I have noticed so far is that the damage nerf is noticeable but the build seems to still be in a very solid and safe place for dps and mitigation, will be into maps etc... by weekend then I am off for 3 weeks so have some playtime to come :D
~ If it moves, kill it ~
Hi,

Nice, easy to read guide, and the playstyle is exactly what this gnarled MMORPG veteran is looking at:)

I played when PoE released,until 2014 and am back now. So many changes :)

I have started a witch (level 5 heh) - and want to go the pet path.

I have a few questions - what / where are spectre pets?I read some posts and they seem another type of pet? Do those figure in this build? Do the passives apply to them too?

Are corrupted areas still there? I remember getting some special skill gems at low levels - in Mar 2014 (so I could be wrong), from a area off regular newbie zones.

I still have a lot of catching up to do!

Thanks a lot again.

Last edited by MildlyClever on Dec 18, 2019, 8:28:48 AM
I'd like to let you know that I've been following your guides for about the last year and they're awesome and exactly my playstyle. You are 100% my go-to for PoE builds I use. Thanks so much for doing what you do. I just got started with this build last night, and I look forward to watching zombies wreck stuff.
"
MildlyClever wrote:
Hi,

Nice, easy to read guide, and the playstyle is exactly what this gnarled MMORPG veteran is looking at:)

I played when PoE released,until 2014 and am back now. So many changes :)

I have started a witch (level 5 heh) - and want to go the pet path.

I have a few questions - what / where are spectre pets?I read some posts and they seem another type of pet? Do those figure in this build? Do the passives apply to them too?

Are corrupted areas still there? I remember getting some special skill gems at low levels - in Mar 2014 (so I could be wrong), from a area off regular newbie zones.

I still have a lot of catching up to do!

Thanks a lot again.

Here is a list of spectre pets and where to get them.
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Raise_Spectre
In general, run with 1 host chieftan and 1 carnage chieftan....when you get 2 spectres.
They are your minions so yes minion passives apply to them as well.
This build does not call for spectres but many people add them in. Link your spectre skill gem with blood magic gem. This will make your spectres use their abilities more often.
Oh, and don't forget to plop down a desecrate gem in a weapon swap slot so you can get your spectres back if needed. 'A' is your corpse targeting button so you can select the correct corpse to raise.

Yes, vaal side areas are still here and once you get into maps you can simply throw a sacrifice fragment in place of a map to open up a vaal side area. You'll want vaal summon skeletons for sure.

Zombie on!

I returned last league from many years away and had to relearn everything. Much has changed. So much to do in endgame now. It will come.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info