Delve map is blank for character moved from Blight league

When I try to do a delve with the character I had been playing in Blight league, the subterranean chart is completely blank. It is there for all other characters.
Last bumped on Dec 14, 2019, 4:38:02 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
"
Thrugnipp wrote:
When I try to do a delve with the character I had been playing in Blight league, the subterranean chart is completely blank. It is there for all other characters.

Properly not a bug since master favor, delve progress and things like this hasn't been migrated to standard yet. Will properly first happend on friday when the realm is taken down.
Ok Thanks for the explanation
If Your standard mine was deeper then that is what kept, not the league one, then it can happen, that the ex-league character was last time on an area which is not discovered on the standard mine (not only up down, but left right).

It is also possible if the league mine was deeper, then the ex-standard characters might be in an area from last time which is not discovered at the moment.

So, just try to zoom out and scroll up down left right till You find a discovered place in the mine.
All-time non-streamer luckless dropless rewardless tons-of-time-playing non-TFT-er 100% solo player.
So, it just turns out, we were lied to for years with the promises of a two-storied one PoE 4.0.
All these worse and worse beta leagues, all these braindead changes, all lead to this.
Thanks that was indeed the issue. Very helpful.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info