An unexpected disconnection occurred

HanSoloDK, do you have links, or more info on the following? any info would be greatly appreciated!

"
- Problem with the UPnP firewall settings with a specific ISP (so not a GGG problem).
- People running MSI Afterburner (so not a GGG problem).
- People running nVidia Experiance (so not a GGG problem).

I might be having a similar issue, made my own post, and am at a loss what to do next

man, if this happens tomorrow, or even worse yet to many other people....
"
etacarinae93 wrote:
HanSoloDK, do you have links, or more info on the following? any info would be greatly appreciated!

"
- Problem with the UPnP firewall settings with a specific ISP (so not a GGG problem).
- People running MSI Afterburner (so not a GGG problem).
- People running nVidia Experiance (so not a GGG problem).

I might be having a similar issue, made my own post, and am at a loss what to do next

man, if this happens tomorrow, or even worse yet to many other people....

Hi,

The UPnP thing was at the beginning of the year if I remember correctly, with some AUS ISP that had some strange firewall setting in their ISP router, but don't have the link to the treads at hand.

Regarding MSI Afterburner and nVidia Experiance, then the latest case should be this one -->
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2684104
"
AmirBan wrote:

"
Solved the disconnects of another player and me today by using a vpn connection. That is something you could try.

Thanks for the advice but still happens, Tried with SSTP it didn't even load the game, tried openvpn, it works like my normal connection, game runs, then a map later Disconnection. 3 days ago was DC the moment i changed maps which lead to being unable to complete Zana's quest since it loads a map in a map that you are in. 2 days ago game was DC free, not even a single DC for 4~ hours. today is was DC on every town/lab entrance which lead to being unable to get ascendancy for my new character.

Mind telling me what exactly you have done and how you established the vpn connection? It sounds to me like you set up a vpn yourself, which is not what I was talking about. I was talking about using one of the premium vpn providers like ExpressVPN or NordVPN (in our case we used NordVPN) which often get rid of bad routing of your ISP. If you didn't try that please consider it. When it doesn't work for you, you can write the support and get a refund.

Greetings
Last edited by Gorethrone on Dec 13, 2019, 4:55:20 AM
and he should compare his trafic route before and after using VPN to se if it's an ISP piring problem.
So WinMTR reports....
thx much for the info HanSoloDK

as for the specific problem i had, someone else appears to have the same issue as well, a4 mines level 1 :(

I really hope this isn't a problem when league starts

THIS FFS.
Lost temple run.
1 time dc, 2nd time dc, log back in, temple fully gone (same server, etc.). 2 portals down the drain, 3rd attempt was just all gone... (guess better than 3rd DC right? :/ )
Sometimes looking for trouble gets trouble to look for you.
"
HanSoloDK wrote:
"
AmirBan wrote:
FIX IT, FIX THE GOD DAMN GAME

Fix your pc or your internet connection.
I can't remember the last time I had a DC error like that.

Or start posting the needed info for GGG to help you -->
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/554733

Oh and regarding PoE 2.0, then this will first sometime in 2021........

[Removed by Support] A lot of ppl having this isuue.
hallo
Last edited by Al_GGG on Dec 18, 2019, 3:07:25 PM
"
qoqoCAN wrote:

[Removed by Support] A lot of ppl having this isuue.

And a lot of people are not and this is why data has to be provided.
It's also in the guidelines for posting in the tech forum.
Same issue since 2 Days, never happended before, but since last few patches i cant run a single mapo without this error
Yeah what a fucking joke. Game is unplayable

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info