An unexpected disconnection occurred

Fix this, years past yet still exist, can not even play 1 map without DC and can not do Zana's mission at all because it fails.

How do you want to release POE 2 ? like this ?
Last bumped on Dec 28, 2020, 9:34:00 PM
FIX IT, FIX THE GOD DAMN GAME
Last edited by AmirBan on Dec 9, 2019, 6:12:55 AM
"
AmirBan wrote:

Fix your pc or your internet connection.
I can't remember the last time I had a DC error like that.

Or start posting the needed info for GGG to help you -->
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/554733

Oh and regarding PoE 2.0, then this will first sometime in 2021........
Last edited by HanSoloDK on Dec 10, 2019, 3:27:24 AM
"
HanSoloDK wrote:
"
AmirBan wrote:

Search the error and see the result in google, so it's not me and not fixed after all these years. 4 of my replays got deleted and i got 1 day ban. so if you are not a support guy (lol who am i kidding, there is none) or not here to help then go away, have fun with the game instead of skating on people's nerves.
Last edited by AmirBan on Dec 12, 2019, 4:41:24 AM
"
AmirBan wrote:
"
HanSoloDK wrote:
"
AmirBan wrote:

Search the error and see the result in google, so it's not me and not fixed after all these years. 4 of my replays got deleted and i got 1 day ban. so if you are not a support guy (lol who am i kidding, there is none) or not here to help then go away, have fun with the game instead of skating on people's nerves.

Well from your first 2 posts, I can see that following the forum rules for posting is a bit hard for you.
So that's why your 4 posts was deleted by a GGG MOD.

Regarding your error, then many people are playing without this error so it is possible that there are something wrong with your PC or internet connection.
However you refuse to even look at this or post info proving that you have tested this.
Just some examples of local -->
- Problem with the UPnP firewall settings with a specific ISP (so not a GGG problem).
- People running MSI Afterburner (so not a GGG problem).
- People running nVidia Experiance (so not a GGG problem).

Again if you want to post in TECH part of the forum, you will have to follow the rules -->

So if you want any kind of help, then you need to follow the rules and post the needed info.

GL Exile.
Answer to all of those is NO. Problem is on their end not mine or thousands of others. not a single game have this problem, never have disconnected from Diablo servers in years not even one hiccup. it's just GGG and their amateurish way to handel their networking issues by simply saying hey it's you, then ignore.

All these crap talk about network cable/driver/download this and that is the proof.
"
AmirBan wrote:
Answer to all of those is NO. Problem is on their end not mine or thousands of others. not a single game have this problem, never have disconnected from Diablo servers in years not even one hiccup. it's just GGG and their amateurish way to handel their networking issues by simply saying hey it's you, then ignore.

All these crap talk about network cable/driver/download this and that is the proof.

Well then please continue to enjoy your DC's because you will not get anywhere with GGG before data is provided.

Also noone is forcing you to use any of GGG's software.....
Last edited by HanSoloDK on Dec 12, 2019, 10:12:26 AM
Solved the disconnects of another player and me today by using a vpn connection. That is something you could try.
"
Solved the disconnects of another player and me today by using a vpn connection. That is something you could try.

He will properly not accepts this because that will show that it's an ISP trafic / ISP route-Piring problem......
"
HanSoloDK wrote:

Well then please continue to enjoy your DC's because you will not get anywhere with GGG before data is provided.

Also noone is forcing you to use any of GGG's software.....

As i said earlier "If you are not here to help then go away" don't make the topic i made in support forum about you, you don't have this problem then go away, i don't know go in General and post there. just leave.

Also noone is forcing you to comment on my issue/topic.

"

Thanks for the advice but still happens, Tried with SSTP it didn't even load the game, tried openvpn, it works like my normal connection, game runs, then a map later Disconnection. 3 days ago was DC the moment i changed maps which lead to being unable to complete Zana's quest since it loads a map in a map that you are in. 2 days ago game was DC free, not even a single DC for 4~ hours. today is was DC on every town/lab entrance which lead to being unable to get ascendancy for my new character.

It's not fun, i had this problem years ago, then it gone, game worked for months without this issue, i came back to the game after all this time (1000h playtime i guess), then boom, DC problem is back, Tried with 2 ISPs, also shared with my mobile connection, all servers, same result.

Also both network modes (all the UI/Graphics low-high/nothing in the background/no antivirus etc...) same result but different:
lockstep: game freezes for ~5sec after changing maps then DC.
predictive: game won't freeze for that time but can't interact with anything (no enemies,no spell will cast) for ~5sec then DC.

If it wasn't for Zana and Lab, i wouldn't cared that much but fail those with DC and can't progress the game.

"
HanSoloDK wrote:

He will properly not accepts this because that will show that it's an ISP trafic / ISP route-Piring problem......

The thing you are doing here is called SPAM, feel free to leave. Trash tier servers are not users problems.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info