please considre this.

After an exalstive time spending to lvl from 92 to 93, today o concluded that ranger passive tree needs more points for life, what ever i invest on evassive , char still take alot of damage and dies. this makes game exp boring, like Crab dancing u cant move from place, u just move by side. Guys seriously, do these evassion points work??? for real ?????

since i play for 3 years PoE, o noticed that most of time death of char is a `trolling`cuz if u realy care about balancing game, most of players wont waste days not hours trying to lvl char up.

Seriously.... the lvl exp in this game is the most terrible and exalstive exp i ever lived during all my time life playing. am 48 years old.

For sure most of ppl who gona read this will not agree, but PoE world is also democracy.

I think you guys should catch this chance,cuz soon u gona make new league, to make levling char exp less boring and exalstive.

Another weird thing in this game is the 1 hit killing...
this is a real issue i cant understand, looks like you are not playing RPG hack and slash, looks like an arcade game, it is very inconsistent, when a char with 4k life 55% chande to evade, beside armor and resistent get killed by 1 hit, doing this u just show ppl that you have no conception of game playing, and you are lazy.

I only have fun when i play with my marauder and my necro, cuz when one of this 2 char enter map, am 100% sure they gona Ramapge and kill every thing with no problems.

So ...i ask again, do u guys belive or not?, that Ranger passive need a `rework`???
Last bumped on Dec 9, 2019, 9:59:32 AM
no idea what you're talking about. ranger has probably the best starting area on the entire passive tree, with such an abundance of life passives available, and probably the best hp% per point ratio you can get on the tree.

right side of the tree has less overall hp nodes, but the hp nodes it does have give you more hp. and the hp clusters are very close to your general pathing, so there really is very little travel points wasted, which equals a very high hp/point passive ratio. very good. i've been saying this for literally years and nobody believes me.
thats fine though, cause i'd hate to see it changed.

any build i do with ranger i can easily get 180% hp without going out of my way, and i can often get 200%+ without sacrificing much. as a jugg or melee duelist i struggle getting even 180%. the amount of travel nodes spent is terrible to gather enough hp on the left side of the tree. its really a damn shame.
however you do end up with way more strength which is great flat hp so you do end up getting the same hp or higher in the long run.

but ranger has evade and dodge. raider specifically is the most defensive ascendancy in the game. the defense you get for the investment is 2nd to none.

4k life and 55% chance to evade is pretty terrible defense, to be honest. for a player of 3 years i'd imagine you'd know this by now. every single character should be having over 5k life, IMO, at least.
if you're an evade character you should have at least 70% evade, dodge (acrobatics/withering step/vaal grace), and probably still some sources of less damage taken in order to not die in 1 hit when you do get hit.

while i agree with you about the 1 hit stuff, because no matter how tanky you make your character you'll always instantly die to something once in awhile. thats kind of the nature of the game at this point.
but in this instance, the fault is more on you and your character just lacking the ability to survive vs what the game can throw at you. get more defense
Ascendancies are not the same in every aspect, if you compare deadeye to juggernaut ofc the second one is more tanky... If you want super tanky character that never dies, stick to the defensive ascendancies like Jugg, Guardian, Gladiator.

Necro was just super strong last season so not surprised if you "rampaged through everything" on it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info