3.10 🔨 Torstein's Icebreaker - Glacial Hammer - Sleeper end-game crusher - Cluster updated

Can you check now ?
"
MuTKo88 wrote:
Can you check now ?

Looks great! You tell me is it better?

When you get to maps (before you can afford good rare rings with accuracy), for accuracy use Hinekora's Sight unique amulet (1 chaos). Sell Death Rush rings.
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Dec 15, 2019, 2:38:41 PM
Im crushing everything atm . Thank you for the good advices !!!
Just got to act6 (level 48) and loving the build. nice mix of aoe and ST and im obviously missing lots of the end game build.

Do you think any other unique staffs would be good while levelling? I have the caged god but surely theres an upgrade for a level 13 weapon? Realm ender with its increased cold and elemental dmg?

Thanks again for the build!
Played this is a league starter on HC. Lots of fun once you get it rolling. Unfortunately just died on a mistake before I could get the last ascendancy point. Damage felt a little low on bosses/single target, but everything in site on maps would die. Would definitely recommend trying this out for some good fun. Thanks for the guide!
"
Played this is a league starter on HC. Lots of fun once you get it rolling. Unfortunately just died on a mistake before I could get the last ascendancy point. Damage felt a little low on bosses/single target, but everything in site on maps would die. Would definitely recommend trying this out for some good fun. Thanks for the guide!

Damn it dude! :( Just saw your char at poe.ninja

Damage sucked because of your accuracy. You had none on gear. Hinekora's sight amulet would solve that until better rings...

Wow, you made it to lvl 81 on league start, impressive!

Better luck next time i guess. Tnx for the feedback!

SS
"
Hoetek wrote:
Just got to act6 (level 48) and loving the build. nice mix of aoe and ST and im obviously missing lots of the end game build.

Do you think any other unique staffs would be good while levelling? I have the caged god but surely theres an upgrade for a level 13 weapon? Realm ender with its increased cold and elemental dmg?

Thanks again for the build!

Gray Spire is good.

ty for feedback :)
So I started leveling this and for sure it's not easy as a starter, which was warned about. Having said that I already had some currency from my EA starter which allowed me to get some decent gear:

I bought the 6 link pillar for 12C. Also the gloves add up nicely with the conversion, the belt and boots are just a minor bonus. You also really want some attack speed (first asc., blood rage, totem).

The clear feels pretty smooth once you get the threshold jewel and ancestral call. I agree boss dmg feels low right now, but all bosses got buffed, melee is notorious for less dmg during the start of the league and as long as the endgame numbers in POB match up...

Endgame I am going with a slight different tree - http://poeurl.com/cE6l - which allows me to pick up another jewel and soul of steel for some more mitigation at the cost of some life.

And I just love the sound of packs exploding if I get a big hit in.
Last edited by foojin on Dec 16, 2019, 2:03:14 AM

Progressing nicely, thanks for the awesome build Torstein!
Little advice from my experience. Buy and use hegemony as soon as possible, even 4 linked will give you higher dps and clearspeed than anything else.
I keep dying anyways, but I have crap gear (/realy crap!!) and only 3200 HP. I think when i will have more HPs, it will be better.
Do you think https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Carnage_Heart would be good choice?
Last edited by Kminek666 on Dec 16, 2019, 9:09:22 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info