Cannot delve past Depth: 33

I am unable to progress further in the mines. I can click what looks to be an Azurite node that is directly below the Depth:32 Mineshaft node at Depth:33, but the UI for said "Azurite" node displays "Mineshaft" instead. I do understand that the catch-up mechanic is built to stop at Depth: 34. Nevertheless, when I click the node, I am able to step on the "Start Delve" ground marker and move with the crawler; however, when I reach the end, the crawler just stops. I am unable to interact with the crawler (can't click it) and I am unable to move further along the path as it is filled with darkness. I am also unable to click on the nodes past this one node, and all other paths downward are either not there or off-screen.
Last bumped on Dec 7, 2019, 5:39:10 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
This is because Niko digs a central mine shaft and it has overridden that node, progress more with the main campaign and he should dig post it, or you will have to go around it.

If you want to help GGG with this bug please enter you mine and type /bug into chat to get a bug reference number and provide that number here so GGG can recreate the instance.
Last edited by gjennks1 on Dec 7, 2019, 5:39:22 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info