[3.17] Wallach's Hierophant Freezing Pulse Totems (No Further Updates)

Poorly - we rarely kill anything ourselves, it's the totems that do it.

Technically, with Hydrosphere, Awakened Hextouch, and Wish for Death, we sometimes cull an enemy here and there. But Coward's Legacy gives us movement speed, DPS via a permanent curse & Self-Flagellation, and DPS via low life & Pain Attunement.
Last edited by NoImagination on Mar 4, 2021, 3:23:31 AM
Is there any other flasks I should be picking up and replacing the default ones with in the endgame? I have wise oak obviously but does anything start to scale better?
I did Silver to Cinderswallow with crit chance - more defence, more dps. And then, rather than Diamond, I did Bottled Faith - again, some defence and more DPS.

A lot of people keep a Diamond flask alongside Bottled Faith, but I prefer my DPS flasks to have some defence too if possible.

It's possible there's more optimisation to be done here - at the top end, you crit pretty often and that may change which flask works best. I guess if you crit 100% of the time, Atziri's Promise becomes good again, and there'll be a point it takes over from Diamond. I don't know if it's possible to reach that stage though.

I think it's fine to have Panicked Hallowed Hybrid flask instead of life, though I didn't test it. We tend to want to cast a totem after we take big hits, and this lets us do it faster.
Last edited by NoImagination on Mar 4, 2021, 5:44:02 AM
Thanks for all your fast input for these questions. You've helped me a lot this league! Lots of firsts.
I'm slowly working on crafting a wand for this build since its kind of fun. What's the best wand base type? The cast speed one feels nice but maybe imbued is better since its easier to hit high levels of spell damage? You can also get what I think is max 42% cast speed with one of them.

Berserk is a good manga
You can test in POB - remove a wand from your char, then try adding a blank wand of each type. It should be that Profane wands are the best though, cast speed is super valuable for us. Probably ideally, you'll want the Heist 'speed modifiers have 8% greater value' or whatever it is.
Hi,

Can you explain why Cinderswallow has defensive benefit for totem? Thank you
PM me if I win something!
or IGN: moararmor
quick question with cluster
Des Doryani's lesson only effect the totems or does the leech work on yourself?
"
conheomap wrote:
Can you explain why Cinderswallow has defensive benefit for totem? Thank you

Ah yes, you're quite right, it doesn't. Or at least, they're very minimal. Thanks!

"
TheLordofPie wrote:
quick question with cluster
Des Doryani's lesson only effect the totems or does the leech work on yourself?

Elemental damage works, leech does not.
Last edited by NoImagination on Mar 6, 2021, 3:00:27 AM
Heya again to all!

I’m slowly approaching to the 1 million dps mark.
I’m very happy with the wand I bought and I’m lvling the awakened gems I equipped.

Next step is crafting a pair of gloves, then a helmet, and finally buying some good boots with the leftover resists I need and some good stuff.

Are there any tips I could have to start with the gloves?
I was thinking in trying to fracture “damage with hits against chilled enemies”, and then essence spam to get 55+ dex plus a good life mod, and prolly add chaos with harvest and mana with bench.
But this is the first league I’m trying to craft end-game stuff, so I’m a bit lost.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info