[3.17] Wallach's Hierophant Freezing Pulse Totems (No Further Updates)

You want something like 7.5-8k eHP (life + es + mana up to MoM limit). After that, you want everything to go into DPS. Our main defence is killing everything before it can hit us.

It can also be a playstyle thing. The idea is to cast one totem pair ahead of you, run up to it, and repeat until you find something the pair didn't kill before you reached it.
Is awakened Hextouch level 5 worth the invest ( 22 ex, my currenly available budget )?

Just wondering, as now with 215k hideout dps i lose ideas how to increase my damage more ( as my calculations on various dual mod watchers eye at least below 60ex does not yield much improvement, running precision and hatred, what i currently do ).

I guess i would add "elemental weakness" on top of "frostbite" as second curse with hextouch then ( i do not run whispers of doom )?
Or maybe use snipers mark here, to have it basically up on all enemies, not only using it for bosses ...

Thx :)
Last edited by bex_HB on Feb 28, 2021, 8:24:39 PM
Figured it out.
Last edited by arktyus on Mar 1, 2021, 1:09:51 AM
Hello. In h/o I have 87k dps. How can I increase the dps?
"
woda1992 wrote:

"
woda1992 wrote:

Better wand ( mana is wasted dps slot, also low spell/cold damage rolls ).
Maybe awakened added cold damage level 5 ( +1 all skills ).
Get a watchers eye with for example base crit chance for hatred ( the cheapest variant available, nice boost usually ).
Get rid of that vermillion ring and replace with second ass-worm for zealotry aura ( this is the shield specific difference to dual-wield build ).

Besides that ... well i do not play shield variant, but NoImagination here with his 4xx k h/o dps uses this setup, he might help, wait for him to answer.

Your cluster jewel setup is not good as well imo.
"
bex_HB wrote:
Just wondering, as now with 215k hideout dps i lose ideas how to increase my damage more ( as my calculations on various dual mod watchers eye at least below 60ex does not yield much improvement, running precision and hatred, what i currently do ).

You can get more DPS on gloves - e.g. fingerless silk gloves, particularly warlord ones with spell damage affix.

Probably a great cobalt jewel is more DPS than your Brutal Restraint.

There are tree changes you can make once you have enough eHP. You can see some of that in my tree - you don't need to take the second cluster jewel to benefit from dropping some of the less efficient nodes near the Templar start.

You can get +2 gems on a rare amulet. You lose some blind, which is part of the reason why I have two Disorienting Display cluster jewels, but you can gain a ton of DPS.

You can get corruptions on the belt that will help, or just enchants. You also miss the boot enchant - mana regen is the best in my view.

"
bex_HB wrote:
Is awakened Hextouch level 5 worth the invest ( 22 ex, my currenly available budget )?

I took that, and awakened spell cascade, before I did any of the above. It's just nice to have items finished. 18ex at level 1, so you could always level it in weapon swap for a while.

It's basically 40% more DPS on anything you need it for without having to click any more buttons, so it's a big upgrade.

"
bex_HB wrote:
I guess i would add "elemental weakness" on top of "frostbite" as second curse with hextouch then ( i do not run whispers of doom )? Or maybe use snipers mark here, to have it basically up on all enemies, not only using it for bosses ...

Hextouch support only works for hex curse skills, sniper's mark doesn't have those keywords.

"
bex_HB wrote:
Besides that ... well i do not play shield variant, but NoImagination here with his 4xx k h/o dps uses this setup, he might help, wait for him to answer.

Your cluster jewel setup is not good as well imo.

I wouldn't worry too much about the cluster jewels yet, I think it's just an artefact of being level 93 rather than 98 or whatever.

Otherwise, your suggestions look good to me. Also, 55x hideout dps!
Last edited by NoImagination on Mar 1, 2021, 8:23:43 AM

Just got this, seems pretty decent for this build?
@OhFuckIt
+1 socketed gems is good, the aura part doesn't do anything for us though.
How did you start with your helmet craft? Thanks.

"
NoImagination wrote:
Finished the league, gear for anyone interested to see it. 559k hideout DPS with 7.7k eHP, auras on & nothing else. That includes projectile speed on hat, and most cluster notables not counting towards that total. Quite a few upgrades still possible, but no real point now that I'm 40/40 @ 100.

6/23 awakened gems totally not worth it over 6/20, but it was so low effort that I figured I'd do it anyway...
PM me if I win something!
or IGN: moararmor
"
conheomap wrote:
How did you start with your helmet craft? Thanks.

Prices a bit out of date.

One could fix the helmet from its current state by removing lightning, adding suffixes cannot be changed, remove cold. Then add/remove cold with suffixes cannot be changed each time until you hit T1 cold damage, then aug & add/remove light until T1 light damage. I couldn't be bothered though, that was close enough.

Last edited by NoImagination on Mar 1, 2021, 1:07:10 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info