"Disconnected failed to enter instance"

Hey i have now been having some annoying disconnects from the game and it ONLY occurs on loading screen with the "Disconnected failed to enter instance". i've tried running the game as admistrator. tried to disable my firewall.. and a lot more.. Someone ingame today told me run the game with the orginal client (Im using steam client). I dont know if this is working yet, cause i downloaded the client and now I cant seem to login on my steam-baseds account, meaning I have to start all over..(How do I merge my steam account into the original client))??
Thanks a lot in advance you guys
Best regards

Nmanzer
Last bumped on Dec 12, 2019, 9:20:38 AM
"
icecap1337 wrote:
Hey i have now been having some annoying disconnects from the game and it ONLY occurs on loading screen with the "Disconnected failed to enter instance". i've tried running the game as admistrator. tried to disable my firewall.. and a lot more.. Someone ingame today told me run the game with the orginal client (Im using steam client). I dont know if this is working yet, cause i downloaded the client and now I cant seem to login on my steam-baseds account, meaning I have to start all over..(How do I merge my steam account into the original client))??
Thanks a lot in advance you guys
Best regards

Nmanzer

Just follow this guide from GGG and you can use both clients -->

If you created your Path of Exile account via Steam, it will not have an associated email address on our end.

If you would like to add an email address to your Steam Path of Exile account so you may use the stand-alone client, you should be able to do so by logging into our website using the green 'Sign in through STEAM' button on our login page, then navigating to the 'change email' page here: https://www.pathofexile.com/my-account/change-email and proceeding to change the email on your account to the email you would like to sign in with on the stand-alone client for Path of Exile.
Change Email
Failed to update email address

Please ensure that you visited the correct link that was emailed to you.If you are sure that the link is correct you can try clicking here to get a new link sent to you.

>This is what happens when I do the following you've told me to. ^<
"
icecap1337 wrote:
Change Email
Failed to update email address

Please ensure that you visited the correct link that was emailed to you.If you are sure that the link is correct you can try clicking here to get a new link sent to you.

>This is what happens when I do the following you've told me to. ^<

then the e-mail your are trying to use, is already used on an other account.
You will need to e-mail GGG support directly for this.
Downloading a VPN (for a monthly fee) MIGHT be ur soloution to this problem. (Y)
Hi guys, I'm an IT-Guy myself and came across our fellow friend Nmanzer here. We both had the same problem of disconnecting while loading into another zone or just logging into the game.

I tried different things mentioned in other threads or known from daily business in my profession. I came to the conclusion that my pc can't be the problem here.
So after some time of thinking I recalled an occurence where a lot of people from Germany had problems to login into Blizzard games for a while if they were customers of the german Telekom. So it was an ISP problem and Blizzard was a big enough company so that the problem got sorted out. GGG most likely isn't big enough to be heard and it's on our side to solve such problems.

So I tried connecting with a VPN and voila no disconnects anymore. The thing with VPNs is that their routing is often way better than routing of your ISP and can get rid of such problems we had with PoE.

In Nmanzers case the VPN even lowered his latency to the PoE servers cause of the better routing.

So if you also have these kind of problems and nothing helped until now, the use of a VPN could help.

I personally can recommend ExpressVPN and NordVPN. You can test them for free for one month and if it doesn't work out for you just contact the support and you get a refund.

Hopefully this will be of any help for someone out there.

Have a nice day and much fun tomorrow in new league :)
Last edited by Gorethrone on Dec 12, 2019, 9:22:07 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info