Last edited by H4RM4G3DD0N on Dec 16, 2019, 9:02:26 AM
Last bumped on Jan 8, 2020, 12:35:43 AM
Also! I stream daily and I am streaming this build!
Stream Link is in the Build Guide! :)
In my opinion not rly a league starter "guide" more a show off, because you are very dependant on a lot of items instead of a CI version of this. Interesting Idea, for my personal opinion too much of a hassle to just make it work, there are easier ways to achieve the same.

And vortex with conc effect is not viable, not even for bosses in my opinion, but it is very min-maxed.
IGN: FluffyMetamorph
Can you please put the other builds back up and just leave this build linked at the top; at least until Dec 9th when the league ends?
"
Lyxara wrote:
In my opinion not rly a league starter "guide" more a show off, because you are very dependant on a lot of items instead of a CI version of this. Interesting Idea, for my personal opinion too much of a hassle to just make it work, there are easier ways to achieve the same.

And vortex with conc effect is not viable, not even for bosses in my opinion, but it is very min-maxed.

To be honest, it's a very simple league start to play hybrid. The required uniques are for end game, and the build can be played without it, with a crafted rare wep and shield and something as simple as a tabula rasa. All the uniques just help push more layers of defense onto it. Not to mention Eye of Chayula / Presence of Chayula, as well as Skin of the Loyal can be obtained by farming breaches early in the league or doing breach roto's, which is common at league start due to the amount of exp they give, and Cerberus Limb can be farmed by delving, another common thing at league start. Nothing is that much of a hassle to get, especially in a trade league.

Also vortex with conc effect is 100% viable, I've downed uber elder, shaper, guardians and other bosses with it. It's a simple gem swap before you walk into the door to the boss room, not much difficulty to it.
Last edited by H4RM4G3DD0N on Dec 2, 2019, 3:06:36 PM
"
xixghtt wrote:
Can you please put the other builds back up and just leave this build linked at the top; at least until Dec 9th when the league ends?
I can send you pastebins for whatever build you were following. Was it life based or Low-life? Sorry for taking the builds down prematurely, League is nearing its end so I wanted to put all my focus into next league.
"
H4RM4G3DD0N wrote:
"
xixghtt wrote:
I can send you pastebins for whatever build you were following. Was it life based or Low-life? Sorry for taking the builds down prematurely, League is nearing its end so I wanted to put all my focus into next league.

Actually it's all good, I luckily had saved the build on PoB so I got what I needed. I'll just merge what I have of the old build with the new build. Thanks! :)
"
xixghtt wrote:
"
H4RM4G3DD0N wrote:
"
xixghtt wrote:

Actually it's all good, I luckily had saved the build on PoB so I got what I needed. I'll just merge what I have of the old build with the new build. Thanks! :)

Hey, again, sorry about that! If you have any questions just contact me in game, or via discord! aTimelyDeath#7876. I am always down to help!
"
H4RM4G3DD0N wrote:

Ok. Let's get into why I believe this build is a WONDERFUL league starter!
-All required uniques at the core of the build are fairly cheap/easy to get ahold of

Required Uniques
Cerberus Limb, Blood Sceptre
Aegis Aurora, Champion Kite Shield
Skin of the Loyal, Simple Robe (Ideally with +2 AoE Gems Corruption) 4B1G1R, or 4B2G, or even 3B2G1R. Any of these color combinations works fine.
Presence of Chayula, Onyx Amulet (Allocate Tranquility if possible)
Witchfire Brew, Stibnite Flask
Rumi's Concoction, Granite Flask
Watcher's Eye (25 Energy shield gained for each enemy hit while affected by discipline)

HC SSF friendly.
Yeaaaaahh very much friendly. Same as it is friendly to farm a headhunter.
Last edited by Grimweird on Dec 4, 2019, 3:55:29 AM
"
Grimweird wrote:
"
H4RM4G3DD0N wrote:

Ok. Let's get into why I believe this build is a WONDERFUL league starter!
-All required uniques at the core of the build are fairly cheap/easy to get ahold of

Required Uniques
Cerberus Limb, Blood Sceptre
Aegis Aurora, Champion Kite Shield
Skin of the Loyal, Simple Robe (Ideally with +2 AoE Gems Corruption) 4B1G1R, or 4B2G, or even 3B2G1R. Any of these color combinations works fine.
Presence of Chayula, Onyx Amulet (Allocate Tranquility if possible)
Witchfire Brew, Stibnite Flask
Rumi's Concoction, Granite Flask
Watcher's Eye (25 Energy shield gained for each enemy hit while affected by discipline)

HC SSF friendly.
Yeaaaaahh very much friendly. Same as it is friendly to farm a headhunter.

as stated in a previous reply, those uniques are only required to reach full end game potential and farm uber elder. The build can be played 100% on crafted rares. So yes, it is SSF friendly.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info