HOW TO: Increase FPS/Lag Less

"
its a simple answer, you just go buy a better video card.

Sure you'll buy it for us i guess rich dude ?
Didn't know i could still read this point in 2017...
Pas ici pour rendre service ;).
Un jeu avec autant de qualités que de défauts, malheureusement ignorés et soutenus par une marée de supporters nolifes sans aucune objectivité.
doesn't work for me i set the texture quality to 4 and my quality stays the same
File doesn't exist in my poe folder, or anywhere on my harddrive.
and for those that have played on the same rig for more than 3 years too? kinda senseless i understand your point but its easy for you to say it when u have a nice rig to play on. but for the rest of us that are having a rougher time your telling us were screwed and what does GGG have to say for this because i remember this game was made for people who were tired of paying to play games heck they who developed this game were those same gamers tired of playing to play so they made PoE and thats why the rest of us are here too we do count wether we contribute or not we are a number in that total of players and we should get to play still the game has been working for years for us and so why not now it was working just fine before the update and now its in the toilet lol frustrating not being able to play so if you or anyone feels the need to say get a new pc or upgrade or whatever your voice doesn't really count thats not a solution its negativity and discouraging
https://www.twitch.tv/bigbubbajukes

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info