Lost level 20 gem becouse of crash..

Had a random crash in my hideout and was just about to upgrade the quality of my level 20 spell echo gem and the crash seems to have occurred while the gem was on my mouse cursor so it got destroyed on login in again...

I've searched around and it seems like if you are holding an item with your mouse and logging out you loose it and it has been like that in the game from the start... Please fix this, like putting the item in your inventory if you have the space or something instead if you happen to be logged out while an item is on your cursor because the way it is now is just BS. Have to go back to a level 9 spell echo gem now just because of a f-ing random crash and a bug (or a ludicrously bad feature?)... I only play SSF which is why I actually care about the time it takes to level gems up..

Random shit like this is why I don't play hardcore..
Last bumped on Nov 26, 2019, 3:50:30 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
The problem is the servers are unable to tell the difference between a disconnect and a crash, so making a system that would save you items would be difficult as the same system would have to be made unexploitable so people don't use it to dupe items.
The game doesn’t destroy items on your cursor when leaving the game. If the item was on your cursor, it would still be on your cursor when you log back in.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info